Reflection

Where have you been?

Do you know if you're coming back?
We were too close to the stars

I never knew somebody like you, somebody
Falling just as hard

I'd rather lose somebody than use somebody

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise (I sold my soul for you)

I see my reflection in your eyes

Reflections- The neighbourhood

***

A couple days later in Adrien's Apartment...
Adrien

"How is the editing for the music video going Ivan?" I ask him as he's gotten Mylene to do it. His collegè sweetheart, they have been together even way before I met them. Apparently Marinette helped them get together.

"It's going well Adrien, the video is about 75% done already. She did most of it over the weekend." Ivan says with a smile as you can tell he's thinking of Mylene.

"Hm that's good, I got photos back from the music video shoots. I'm glad Nino also booked a photographer." As I flick through the photos, one stands out to me.

(Art by @il_sigfantio)

Looking at us all in the photo brings out Marinettes' hard work; I couldn't be anymore prouder. "She did amazing on Juleka's dress, but Marinette has always had a knack for making the style you have a unique version of your own." I hum in agreement at Ivans statement.

"Has she always been pretty anxious?" The question falls from my mouth without me realising.

"She has and she hasn't, in our last year of Collegè she got really confident due to meeting Alya and she actually started standing up against Chloé. She does sometimes resolve back into her anxious ways, it's just how she is I suppose." Ivan says sadly as he recalls Marinettes' past self.

"why do you ask?" Ivan turns his head to me. "She wasn't right when she saw and spoke to Lila." I shrug my shoulders, I try to act nonchalantly.

"Mylene told me she hasn't been right since she started working at Gabriel, she's a bit better since she's left Gabriel. Which it's a shame because it was always her dream to work for your fathers brand."  Ivan tells me and my sympathy goes out for Marinette. it really does, I know first hand what it's like to work for my father.