All The Things She Said

I can try to pretend, I can try to forget

But it's driving me mad, going out of my head

All the things she said

All the things she said - T.A.T.u
***
One week later
Marinette

Let me tell you, I feel beyond stressed. I have been on autopilot all this week. I designed, and made 1 full dress, 4 shirts, tailored 4 trousers and then I did all the masks. Then Nino asked me last minute if I could make him a gaiter.I also shopped for accessories, shoes and other things. We are currently on the set for the music video for consume. We are in the trailer and I'm helping Juleka fit into her dress.

"If you concentrate any more, your face is going to be permanent like that." Juleka teases clicking her tongue.  I roll my eyes at her constant teasing. "Did you steal that line from Alya too?" She raises her eyebrows at me. "God, what crawled up your arse and died? Ohhh I hear it now." she smiles at me guiltily.

I finish sewing the final finishing touches. I turn her to the mirror. "What do you think?" she covers her mouth in shock. "Oh my GOD! I look fucking amazing. you have to send Rosé a picture!" she says eagerly, giving me her phone to snap a picture for her.

"I'm glad you like it, honestly it took me ages to come up with something cohesive that will fit the theme of the music video." I sit on the chair exhausted. "Don't you have to help the guys now?" I groan as she mentions more work. she laughs at my exhaustion.

"Give them 5 minutes, I don't want to walk on them half naked. I have only known two of them for over a week." I hold my head in my hands. "You can do it Marinette! Plus I think Adrien would love for you to see him like that." She teasingly pokes my head. "I really doubt he would Juleka, it's not funny."  I get up unwillingly from the chair.

I leave Julekas' trailer and walk to Adrien and knock on the door. Chat Noir? It says on the door, huh I didn't realise that he named himself after a black cat, makes sense why he wanted cat ears. "Who is it?" Adrien's voice shouts faintly behind the door. "It's me, Marinette!" I replied.

He opens the door with his mask and cat ears. At least the name lives up to look, he smirks at me which makes butterflies escape in my stomach instantly. "Come in." He says effortlessly which has me following his command. Come on Marinette get a grip he's your boss, don't let Juleka get into your head.

"You have done an amazing job Marinette, and I think you have earned this." He slides over a check for €5,000. My jaw feels like it instantly hits the floor and I don't know where to put myself. "I-i can't take this Adrien, it's too much!" I instantly gave him the check back.

"No, Marinette, I am giving you this simply because you deserve this and more. I felt like I have asked an awful lot of you, this week and you have just started. So please for my sanity take it." His green eyes are full of determination; seriousness. 

"Only if you're sure." I bite my lip. "I am, take it please.'' He begs. My cheeks heat up as he says please. I take the check hesitantly, "are there any final touches you would like me to do?"  He shakes his head. "No but if a seam rips I could need you, so I would prefer you to stay on set." I look at him confused. "Don't you have wardrobe that can help you with that?"

"No we don't, the only other wardrobe that's here is for the models, which Nino managed to snag for us. But you're our wardrobe."