How to act when you time travel

Draco woke to a pounding headache his throat felt raw and he was dizzy. He seemed to be hallucinating because he was surrounded by multiple beds with sleeping boys on them.

Blaise was passed out with his curtains still open and he could hear Theo snoring. So he had to be hallucinating. Right?

He stood up and walked to the bathroom looking in a mirror. His hair was short and pale blond and his eyes still silver but he was younger by a couple of years. His face was a bit rounder and  his chest no longer scarred.

He blinked a few times at the mirror waiting to see what would happen but nothing changed. There was no way had he gone back in time.

He cringed at the though. He could easily ruin the time line couldn't he. Who's going to stop him from doing it.

Nobody will a voice in the back of his mind echoed. He sucked in a  deep breath and tried to calm his nerves he counted to ten and then back down to one and his heart didn't feel like it was going to explode in his chest anymore.

He stumbled back into the room and pulled out his wand from underneath his pillow. It had always been a habit of his to do.

He felt the wand in his hand and turned it slowly it looked perfectly fine and for some reason that bothered him. He reached at the night stand by his bed and grabbed his wrist watch they would be waking soon.

Draco laid back in the bed and waited for the others. Should he tell them or would that be risky he wasn't really sure.

Soon he was getting dressed for the day it was the weekend so he didn't have to wear the school robes. He grabbed a green sweater and a pair of black pants staring at his left arm a bit to long.

He pushed down any sickness and feelings and focused on the boys in his room. Blaise was still taller than him. Though he had always been and his hair was short and skin smooth and dark. While Theo's hair was a bit of a mess brown waves falling in his face and into his blue eyes.

They were the same boys that he had known his whole live. They were his friends.

They made it down to the great hall. Staring at everything longer than necessary if the others noticed they didn't say anything.

When he sat down Pansy was on his left side. Her black hair cut to chin length and her face still round as well she had freckles across her flat nose. Her bangs were slightly parted as she tilted her head.

They sat in silence and Draco had to admit that it was awkward but it was nice he missed being around all of them even Vincent. He had missed him dearly after he died and Draco wasn't sure how he had stopped himself from throwing his arms around him and crying.

Draco could feel eyes on him but he refused to look over at Potter. So instead he focused on his friends and the breakfast in front of him.

Draco thought that if he could handle seeing Vincent again that he could handle Severus. He was wrong. He saw him later that night his black hair sticking out against his pale skin.

This time Draco had cried full tears and red face. His godfather acted quickly and pulled Draco into his room. Draco was holding on to him like it was the only thing keeping him alive. He was hiccuping and sniffling and should have been embarrassed but he couldn't bring himself to care.

He missed his godfather terribly and it felt like a punishment that he knew he would die. He hugged the man and for once he just let him.

Draco hid his face in his chest and clung to him. His tears were making his robes damp but Severus didn't say anything. He just let Draco cry for what felt like hours. He knew it wasn't that long.

When he had finally calmed down a bit he felt the burn of his eyes and the heat on his face. If he thought his throat was dry  earlier when he woke up then he was sorely mistaken. It hurt to swallow.

Then Snape placed his hands on both of Draco's shoulders and pushed him back slightly so he could look at him.

Draco knew he looked bad and probably seemed crazy as well but what did it matter.

"What has you crying like this?" He drawled causing Draco to jerk his head up to look at him. He looked mad but not at Draco he clearly wanted to hurt whoever or whatever got his godson so worked up.

Draco just wanted him to hold him again but he didn't want to push him. So he just stood there sniffling like a kicked crup. His bottom lip was wobbly and he tried to make it stop but to no avail.

His godfather sighed and closed his eyes for a quick second before looking back at Draco. "Are you going to answer me?"

"I just missed you." Draco exclaimed his voice cracking on every syllable.

Severus didn't look impressed "you were crying as if I had murdered your mom and you tell me it was because you missed me?"

Draco shook his head not wanting to hear his voice right now and Severus gently pulled him closer lightly hugging him. Draco felt like everything was wrong. He wasn't suppose to be here but he really didn't want to go back. He wanted to stay with Severus and he wanted to be safe.