D.A.

Draco wasn't sure how he didn't realize that Harry had been running Dumbledore's army. It somehow went right over his head until he saw the twins distracting Umbridge to get her away.

He waited outside the Gryffindor house until Harry appeared. "Draco what are you doing here?" Harry said while smiling

"I was curious on how your project was going." Draco told him. Harry made a confused face as he kissed Draco.

"What project? Why didn't I know about this?" Harry asked trying to rack his brain for a project they we're doing.

"I'm talking about Dumbledore's army Harry."

Harry choked "what?"

"Well are you surprised I figured it out Harry or did you not want me to know about it?" Draco asked pulling away from Harry's grip.

Harry looked sorry "well I wasn't going to tell you."

That caught Draco by surprise "what? Why?" He asked a bit hurt. Did Harry not trust him. Harry scratched the back of his neck before looking at Draco again.

"It's just I thought you would think it's stupid. I'm sorry. Are you mad?"

"I don't think it's stupid Harry. Someone had to teach them how to defend themselves. I am mad though what you thought I was just going to turn you in? I hate Umbridge as much as the next person Harry. Or did you just not want any Slytherins involved. I know your not the biggest fan of them." Draco went on

"Of course not. I just well Remus told me that you cried when he found out you broke the rules and I thought you would freak out on me I didn't want to stress you out with it."

"I faked all of that Harry so I wouldn't get my uncle caught. Honestly potter." Draco huffed running his hands through his curls.

"I don't have a problem with Slytherins I'm literally dating one." Harry told him pulling him closer by the arms. "I just thought they wouldn't want to join."

"You do realize most of my friends are strong casters they would be perfect for your thing." Draco said while letting Harry pull him closer.

"They can still join if they want. Do you want to join?"

Draco thought for a second "I don't know I'd have to see what it was like."

Harry beamed "alright I can take you to the one that's tonight. You can bring your friends."

Draco huffed "fine if that's what you want Harry I'll drag them all out last minute when they probably already have plans."

Hart snorted "you're the one who said they would all be perfect for it."

"Well maybe I'm having regrets about saying that-"

"Can you please makeout somewhere else. I just woke up I don't need to see that." Ron's voice sounded tired and Draco turned to look at the redhead.

"Don't worry Ronald I won't kiss him in front of you. I'm not that mean." Draco told him and Ron seemed to relax.

"Good I don't want to see my best mate kiss anyone. Especially this early in the morning." He yawned out before patting Harry on the back and walking past them.

"Hey Ron." Harry shouted and when Ron turned around Harry put on a show of kissing Draco. Dipping him slightly. Draco heard Ron groan and he couldn't help but laugh as Harry brought him back up.

"I think he's traumatized Harry. Do you always try to traumatize your friends?"

"Only Ron." Harry answered "let me walk you to the great hall." He said