The wedding

Everyone was rushing around. It was currently December 30th which meant his uncle was getting married.

Harry was currently getting dressed and Draco was sitting next to Hermione. She wore a red dress that was knee length. It wasn't a huge wedding but it was still hectic.

Ron was finished getting dressed first. He wore a black tux with a red tie. Draco on the other hand was put into a white suit with no tie.

His uncle wanted him his mom and Tonks to be in white. So they all wore white. Draco was certain that not many people would be matching.

Harry walked out in a black suit with a green shirt underneath.

He looked over at Draco and smiled Draco smiled back. "You look pretty." Harry told him and Draco got flustered.

"Thank you. You look nice as well Harry." Harry beamed at him.

When they all were finished getting ready they took there seats. Neville and his grandma were right behind him. "Hi." He said and Draco noticed Blaise who sat next to him.

"Hello you two. Having fun so far?" Draco asked feeling satisfied when Neville blushed.

"We are. I assume you are to?" Blaise asked leaning to him.

"I am thank you for asking."

"Hey your moms trying to get your attention." Harry told him. He looked over to were he was pointing and sure enough there his mom was waving him over.

He stood up and excused himself before going over to his mother.

"Is something wrong?" He asked hurriedly

She shook her head "we just need some help come on." She pushed him into a room. Luna stood there in a frilly blue dress that was covered in flowers.

She turned around and smiled "Draco there you are."

He hugged her "hello Luna."

"Ok Draco can you help her with the dress I have to help your uncle." His mother asked before stepping out.

"What's wrong with the dress?" He asked looking it over.

"The zipper broke." She said

He stepped behind her and pulled out his wand. He cast a fixing speed and it went back to normal. "There good as new."

They zipped it up and she turned to look at herself in the mirror. "Thank you Draco."

Remus strode tall I'm front of everyone his hair was neat and his suit sharp. He wore a red button up underneath and his shoes were shining.

His uncle stood with his curly hair pulled back with a white suit. There vowed were said and Draco couldn't remember them. His mother was crying and so was Sirius. He could see the tears welling up in Remus's eyes and the big smile on Harry's face.

Then they kissed and cheers went up all around him. The rings on there fingers were shining light reflecting off of them.

Flowers were being thrown all around and everyone was hugging. Eventually everyone stopped screaming. All the running around was replaced by dancing.

Remus and Sirius held on to each other tightly and were speaking lowly to each other.

It was a sight Draco never thought he would see and it was beautiful. Today was beautiful.