Fifth year

The train ride was nice. Draco wasn't a perfect and he was ok with that. Hermione and Ron were so they left to find the perfect compartment. Both Pansy and Blaise were also perfects. So Draco, Harry,Luna, and Neville all sat in one together.

Draco smiled at the other Gryffindor and got a smile in return. Luna was telling them about the things she did over the summer and so was Neville.

Neville had spent a lot of time with Blaise over the summer and Draco smirked at that.

When Draco saw Weasley it was after the dinner in the great hall. "Hey Malfoy." He yelled catching the blonds attention.

Draco turned to look at the red head. "What is it Weasley?" He asked

Weasley smiled at him. "I wanted to say congratulations I heard you and Harry were dating. Good job mate." This confused Draco

"Oh did Harry already tell you then?"

"No I heard someone talking about it. That's ok I'm sure he would have told me anyway."

"How does everyone already know I haven't even tol-oh no. I'm so sorry Ron I will talk to you later." That caught the freckled boy so off guard that he just nodded when Draco left.

Draco ran into Severus's room panting a bit. "Severus I have to talk to you." Draco yelled at the older man.

"Yes I can see that." He drawled looking over at Draco.

"Severus I'm dating someone." He told his quickly. He didn't want his godfather to find out from overhearing others talking about it.

"Really? Who might you be dating?" His godfather didn't know yet. Draco felt relieved.

"I've missed you Severus."

"Your stalling Draco."

"I know but can I hug you first?" Draco asked hopefully. The potion teacher wasn't always the biggest fan of physical affection. He stood up and opened his arms and Draco almost knocked him over from the force of how hard he hugged him. He felt his arms squeeze him and Draco relaxed.

"Are you going to tell me who this person is now?" He asked Draco

Draco took a big breath "Harry Potter"

Severus scoffed "you could do a lot better Draco."

"I don't want better. Are you mad?" Draco really hoped he wasn't. Draco looked up at him meeting his eyes.

His godfather hugged him tighter "I'm not mad at you but that doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to him." Draco laughed and hid his face in his godfathers robes. That was enough and Draco was ok with that.