The Triwizard Tournament

Draco knew it was coming. People had been talking about it non stop after it had been announced.

It was the day before Halloween and the doors to the great hall slammed open. Draco didn't pay as much attention to the introductions of the other schools like he did the first time. There was the Durmstrang school and the Beauxbatons school.

Then there was the embarrassing song that they had to sing Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. Draco didn't participate in it last time and he sure as hell want going to this time.

It seemed like most of the Slytherin table had the same idea. Draco couldn't help but look over at Potter. He had no idea how to stop who ever put his name in but maybe he could help him with his task.

He felt like he might of overreacted about the conversation they had earlier. Maybe he should try again.

It was currently Halloween the day the champions would be announced. Draco tried to watch the goblet of fire but almost got caught and had to make a run for it. He had been sending pitying looks over at potter all day and everyone seemed to notice them including him.

It was time for the feast and Draco really didn't want to go but Blaise dragged him to the Great hall. "Time to announce the champions for each school." Dumbledores voice boomed across the room. "Viktor Krum, from Durmstrang, Fleur Delacour of Beauxbatons and the Hogwarts champion Cedric diggory." Everyone was clapping and yelling before another paper flew out and into Dumbledores hand.

Draco wanted to yell and tell him not to look at it to just ignore it and not say the name but of course he didn't. "Harry Potter as the second champion for Hogwarts."

Draco swallowed hard it shouldn't be aloud. Watching Potters face go from confusion to horror made Draco realize how stupid he was to think he wanted it.