The first task

Potter and Draco were currently sitting in the courtyard by one of the pillars elbows touching. "The first task is going to involve dragons." Draco told him watching as he made a confused face.

"How do you even know that?" Potter asked him

"I overheard some conversations about it. Dumbledore and professor Moody talk really loudly." Draco lied easily

"Is that all you know about it? Also is you telling me cheating?" He whispered as someone passed by.

"It's not cheating because your not even supposed to be in it. Also I know your going to be taking a golden egg from the dragon that you draw." Draco informed him. Leaning back a bit and pulling his hair to his shoulder. Potter watched him do it like he was casting a cool spell.

"Taking an egg. Is that dangerous?" He asked taking his glasses off and cleaning them on his shirt.

"Did you seriously just ask me if stealing an egg from a dragon was dangerous. Of course it is potter honestly how are you still alive right now?" Draco asked throwing his arms up.

"Luck." He shrugged while putting his glasses back on.

"Yay well that's a lot of luck for one person. Let's just focus on the task at hand. Have you ever used Accio it's a summoning charm?"

"Nope." He said simply

"Ok then I'll help you learn it then." Draco stood up fixing his hair and robes. Potter looked at him for a second before standing up as well and following him.

They were in a random class with no one else in it. Which made it the perfect place to practice the charm.

It took a lot longer than Draco thought it would. At one point Draco had to hold onto his wrist and help him with the movement before he got it. Draco smiled at him when he got it without help. "You got it." He yelled

"I did thanks for the help." Potter was also smiling and before Draco could process it Potter pulled him into a hug. Draco wrapped his arms around his neck without even thinking. Potter was radiating heat. When he pulled away Draco felt cold in the empty classroom.

It was November 24 the day of the first task. Draco and potter had a sort of friendship and it was nice.

The champions were coming out to face their dragons. Fleur draws a Welsh Green Dragon,Krum, a Chinese Fireball, Cedric, a Swedish Short-snout,  and Harry, the Hungarian Horntail.

Cedric diggory used a transfiguration spell on a rock turning it into a Labrador to distract the dragon whilst he retrieves the egg.

Then fleur enchanted the dragon to sleep, but while retrieving the golden egg, the dragon snored and let out a jet of flame that set her skirt alight. Draco heard gasp go around when it happened. Thankfully the girl was perfectly fine.

Then Krum went he  used the Conjunctivitis Curse to blind the dragon and retrieve his egg. He lost points because the dragon smashed some of the eggs.

Now it was Potters turn Draco watched him closely. He casted the spell and his fire bolt broom flew to his hands. He maneuvered his way around the dragon and successfully got the golden egg.

People ran down to celebrate with the champions. It was wild everyone was yelling and spells were being cast like crazy. At some point Draco lost Theo and Blaise pointed over the crowd to were Lee Jordan was. Theo was right next to him a blush across his face. Pansy was cheering no one was sure what for if it was for one champion or something else but Draco joined her.

At one point most the people out there were just yelling for no real reason. It was awesome.