amortentia

Draco had forgotten all about amortentia. The first time they made it Draco had smelt Harry. He was so Embarrassed that he told his friends that he didn't smell anything. This time thought he doubted it would be that big of a deal.

Professor Slughorn had a cauldron sitting in front of him and a smile plastered on his face.

Draco swallowed it made him a bit uncomfortable. "Hello class I hope your all exited for me to be your teacher. Is there any questions?" He asked them

Lavenders hand shot up and he pointed at her. "Why is professor Snape not teaching this class anymore?"

Professor Slughorn nodded tapping his finger on his chin. "Well miss brown professor Snape is teaching defense against the dark arts this year." Lavender nodded

"Ok class today I have brewed a potion can anyone guess what it is?"

Draco raised his hand since he already knew. Also because of the smell of broomstick polish and Harry's shampoo.

"Ah Mr Malfoy what do you believe it to be."

"amortentia sir." Draco answered easily

"Ok and can you tell me what amortentia is Mr Malfoy."

"amortentia is a very strong love potion It caused a powerful infatuation or obsession from the drinker."

Hermione finished what he was saying since she was aching to "It smells different to each person. It smells like the person they like." Hermione told the professor.

He grinned "you are both correct ten points to each house. Do you think you can tell me what you smell miss Granger?"

Hermione stiffened a bit and smelt the potion closer. " it smells of freshly mown grass, new parchment, and spearmint toothpaste, sir."

It was Ron. Draco knew it had to be. He looked over to the red headed boy who seemed to be a blushing mess. Next to him Harry seemed all smiles.

"That's wonderful. I wanted you to all know a bit about amortentia. I would like you all to smell it and write down what you smell. Then later into the school year I will have you all brew it. Please line up."

Everyone quickly got in a line. "I'm pretty sure I can smell Dean from here." Seamus said behind Draco.

Draco snorted "it's definitely strong."

Dean leaned over Seamus easily "can you smell it to Draco?"

Draco nodded at them "you'll never guess what I smell." He said raising his eyebrows at them.

Seamus pretended to think tapping a finger on his chin and humming. "I'm not sure it could be anything. Wait I know." He said loudly catching the teachers attention. "Is it me?"

Draco smirked at him while Dean just rolled his eyes. Harry gasped from in front of him. "Your gay?"

Draco slapped him and Harry laughed with Ron. Hermione and Pansy were chatting a little ways away from them completely ignoring them.

Draco wrote down exactly what he smelt and tried to peak at Ron's paper. He flushed. "What are you doing?" He asked Draco.

Draco shrugged "I'm just trying to see what Hermione smells like."

Ron gaped at him "h-Hermione? Shut up how did you even-"

"It's so obvious Ron. Calm down. I tell you who I smell if you let me see." Draco said Ron's eye twitched a bit.

"I already know who you smell Draco." Ron said handing the paper over anyway.

Draco beamed down at it. "Hey Hermione definitely smelt you." He said cheerfully. Ron scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm certain she did as well mate." Harry chimes in grabbing Draco's paper from in front of him to get a look. Draco snorted at his boyfriend. "I wasn't sure why the room smelt so much like you when we came in but I guess it makes more sense now." Harry told him holding there papers next to each other.

"I'm glad you smelt me Harry but Ron looks like he's going to die." Draco drawled out and Ron snatched his paper back handing it over to the professor.

Draco and Harry both laughed at him making him blush more.

"What is so funny?" Hermione asked them.

Harry was quick to answer "Just laughing about what Draco put down. I didn't realize that's what I smelt like. I guess it makes sense though."

"What does it say?" She asked Harry handed the paper over and she nodded "definitely you."

"Do you know who you smelt Hermione?" Pansy asked curiously. Hermione looked  a bit nervous and she laughed awkwardly.

"If I tell you can you keep it a secret?" She asked the three of them. They all shook there heads. She let out a breath "Ron." She said looking at the floor.

Pansy clapped her hands "yes! I knew it."

Draco agreed with Pansy "I was right as well which means Theo owes me candy." Draco said happily.

"I forgot about the bet you two made I should have joined I want candy too." She said sulkily

"I'll share." Draco told the girl. Hermione's jaw was dropped.

"You bet on me liking Ron." She looked confused.

"Of course they did Hermione. Why's re you so surprised?" Harry asked patting her on the back. She just groaned and sat down putting her head on a table.

Draco couldn't help but laugh. People say he and Harry were bad but these two ran around doing the same thing.

"I hope they date." Pansy said. Draco nodded.

"So do I." Harry said leaning over to grab Draco's paper again.

"Harry you've read my paper like ten times you've had it longer than I have. What are you trying to find?" Draco asked him.

"I just like knowing it's me." He told Draco with a smirk. "It's nice."

Pansy snorted "I'm going to see what Neville and Blaise are talking about. Have fun making out." She waved as she walked away.

"We weren't making out Pansy." Draco shouted. She didn't acknowledge him instead just walking away with out looking back at him.