The pink women

Draco was avoiding eye contact with professor Umbridge. She wore all pink and never before did Draco hate the color so much. When it was time to leave he ran as fast as he could out of the class.

It was time for potions and Draco saw Harry and lit up. He was darker than he normally was from all the time in the sun and he looked handsome.

Severus was standing in the front of the room when Umbridge made it in to shadow the class. "Today we will be making the draught of peace please get with a partner from a different house." This surprised many people and Harry didn't hesitate to grab Draco and pull him over.

"Is there a reason you want them with people from a different house?" Umbridge's voice was shrill and hurt Draco's ears.

"I think it's a good idea that they get along with other people no matter their house. Don't you?" Severus asked

She got red and turned away from him saying nothing more.

Draco looked at all the pairs. Neville and Blaise. Pansy and Hermione. Lavender and Millie. Vince and Ron. Seamus and Theo. Then Dean and Gregory.

Draco came back to the table he and Harry were working at with the ingredients for their potion. "Did Snape really say that?" Harry asked curiously

"I think he did." Draco answered looking at the cauldron Harry set on the table.

Draco watched as Seamus had his hand smacked away by Theo. Then he heard Dean cough to cover up his laugh when Seamus turned to him with a very fake upset look.

Draco was glad they were partnered the way they were this potion was advanced and they could all help each other. Pansy and Hermione kept both Ron and Vince from messing up while Theo kept a close eye on Seamus.

Then Dean who kept Gregory in line as well. Draco saw that Blaise and Neville seemed a bit distracted with each other and weren't really focused on the potion. They were a bit behind everyone and Draco had to sneakily throw something at the two of them so they would work on their potion.

When Severus came by to check the potions Blaise leaned his back against Neville's side and everyone heard the noise of disgust from Umbridge.

"What do you two think your doing?" She yelled furiously

Severus simply blinked at her before asking "what is it they are doing?"

"What is it look at them it's highly inappropriate and wrong for them to be that close to each other." She screeched

"I'm not sure what you mean it seems to me Zabini moved out of the way so I could look at the potion." Severus told her. Her nostrils flared and she stomped out of the room.

Everyone in the room looked amazed and Neville who normally would have been red in embarrassment looked pissed.

When they were dismissed Neville and Blaise held hands past her. Making her eye twitch with annoyance

"That was awesome." Harry told him while wrapping an arm around his waist as they walked by.

"It was." Draco replied leaning into Harry more. The rest of the day was filled with tales of how professor Snape stood up for Neville and Blaise. For once people were praising him.