Before the last task

Draco was surprised by how easily all of his classes have been going. His godfather had been ruder to Harry after the second task and Draco knew why. Severus was not a fan of Harry Potter.

Draco had been sneaking around the school in his Animagus form and no one was the wiser. Except for Hermione who found him and picked him right up and brought him into the girls dorm rooms. When he turned back he scared her half to death.

"Jesus Draco why were you a cat? Actually never mind I already know. I can't believe you didn't let me help."

"Well I wanted it to be a surprise." Draco told her "surprise!"

She smacked him in the head. He probably deserved it. So now Hermione and Luna knew because of course he told her.

Sometimes Draco would turn into a cat just so people would let him in. Lavender thought he was adorable and so did her girlfriend Pavarti. Neville was normally the one that let him in. No one bat an eye at him. They didn't know who's cat it was but it didn't really matter. It was common for cats to run around Hogwarts.

Draco had also been sneaking on to the Durmstrang ship. It was a lot easier than he thought it would be. Though he still had no idea how everything in the maze went down. If only he had been Harry's friend.

One day he was wondering around in his cat form when Potter found him. He squatted down to pet him and Draco licked his hand.

Harry ended up bringing him to the Gryffindor house and Hermione raised an eyebrow but she seemed to realize that Harry didn't know it was Draco.