Chapter Two

Breakfast in bed is my favourite way to start the day. Daydreaming about my lovely ex being put in a cage down below where nobody could ever hear him scream. It is that dash of sunshine on a stormy day that just feels so right. He deserves worse than what I am planning. So, I am going to take the process as painfully slow as I possibly can. A lot of things go down at Scarlet Castle. We come from a royal bloodline, but we pretty much do whatever we want. Life is so peaceful when you aunt and uncle take on all the royal duties. Or whatever mother and father do as well. We never took an interest in those things since we were little ones. I walk down the stairs to the basement floor level and smile at Anthonys morose facial expression. I hand him a tray with food and drinks. (Alice): Figured that I have to keep you fed and alive to witness everything that is about to happen Sad day for him. He keeps looking at me with sadness and fear in his eyes. None of this would have happened if things had been right from the start, the middle or even somehow towards the end. But that was not the case. (Anthony): Why are you doing this? Unbelievable. How many things could there be to answer that question? The lies, humiliation, betrayal, manipulation, gaslighting, sexual abuse, mental abuse, disrespect, mistreatment, deliberate sabotaging of the relationship in order to seek validation from toxic disappointments he has to call his family. I wonder why, Tony. (Alice): Why am I doing this? Seriously? Why am I doing this? Tony, please. Think for yourself for once He looks confused and I almost feel a shred of pity for him. (Alice): How about you be the therapist, I will be the patient. All you need to do is sit there, shut the hell up and listen. Got that? I stab the fork in his hand and he nods in pain. Good. (Alice): Lets do some soul searching in the archives. I pursued you because I thought perhaps there was a human under all of that flesh that had an existing beating heart. I fucking made you who you are today. At least the good parts, all the screwed up bits, that is on you and your family. You just thought that no matter how fucked up things would get or you would treat me, that I would never leave you and just tolerate it my entire life until it killed me (Anthony): I just have not been myself for a long time. I never meant to hurt you Spare me the bullshit, Anthony. What is with the males that pop up these days? The same lines, the same behaviour, the same speech. I punch him in the mouth so hard that he flies back. Then I proceed to walk away before I lose my mind all too quickly before the real fun starts. How dare he say that? He did all of those things because he chose to do it. People do things because they make the active decision to decide whether or not they will do them. Whether it is bad or good and whatever their motives are, I have no idea. Or at least I dont want to know why the person I was planning on loving for the rest of my life chose to treat me as if ending my life was the safer option. The buffoon. It doesnt matter what he meant to do. All that matters is what he did. I walk in the passages on my way to the kitchen to grab a snack and Alex stops me midway so he can walk along with me. The lucky twin. The happy one. How did he get to be so lucky? I forgot that it is his day off Or was it week off? (Alex): He still alive? (Alice): For now. Almost lost it and ended the fun before it began because of the putrid crap that comes out of his mouth these days (Alex): I know that he really hurt you but maybe deep down you might still lo- Nope. No way. (Alice): Love and hate are a fine line apart, brother. He and all of his supporters will be killed and you can bet that I will see to it myself (Alex): I hope you dont hate me then. Fine line and all Wait what? I immediately stop and put my hands on his shoulders to reassure him. (Alice): Brother, you are my twin. We have been inseparable since we were in the womb. Nothing you do could make me hate you. Now, I am off to grab some popcorn After the servants finally finished making my popcorn, I headed to the east wing balcony. Dont feel bad for the house staff. We pay them very well. They are reliable and discreet. What more could you ask for? I sit down with my popcorn on the loveseat and contemplate. He will never know the feeling of being used, that callous Anthony. He did things that makes my blood boil to this day. The punishment for turning a boy into a man is that they will always be a boy in a mans body, who takes what they want at any expense as long as it is not their own. I put down the popcorn and walk back inside. Looking at my reflection in the mirror makes me uneasy. Flashbacks always come in waves and it has yet to drown me in them. Remembering all the things that happened. Him forcing himself on me. The pain, the tears, the anger, the hatred, the fear, the paranoid, the denial. Why did I let it go on for as long as I did? Was it because I thought that he would love me more if I stayed? Because nobody would believe me if I told the truth? That the trauma bond would make it that much harder to leave? My blood boils even further. Father always said that I get my temper from my mother and my kindness from him. Was I ever kind? I dont remember who I used to be before the chaos happened. Whoever that me was, she was killed a long time ago. I am simply avenging her death after they danced happily on her fresh, warm corpse. Boiling them to death would be a sweet and short death which is not what any of them deserve. They will always call you crazy when you are out for blood if it is theirs you are after. However, if you are targeting people that they dislike, then they will call you some sort of a bad-ass. Isnt that interesting? Tonight, I have a pickup service to render for the special project to begin. Then the sweet Anthony that everybody seems to love, will have his first cage mate. Well, they will not be sharing a cell but at least he will have a buddy to talk to before I cut their head off. At least then he will have someone to complain to who is as useful as he was during the entire damn relationship. Maybe it will be a close friend, an old friend, an ex-girlfriend or ex fling, or a family member. The list is endless and it is making me more excited the longer I think about it. Time to pay the piper.