Chapter 5

SPG lvl : 🔥

A/N : Warning: The next two chapters will going to be 🥵🥵🥵.
Bahala na kayo diyan.😅🤣

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Damon's POV

I will kill him.

Akala ba nang lalaking iyon ay hindi niya alam ang ginawa nito sa inuming beer ni Enya.

He saw it when the bastard put something on the bottle. And he knew it's some illegal party drugs.

How dare him to put some drugs on Enya's drink? He will definitely kill that man for doing this to Enya.

Agad niyang inihagis ang bote sa may batuhan at agad iyon nabasag.

Enya seems so shock at his sudden appearance. Kailangan niyang mailayo si Enya sa lalaking iyon. He will deal with him later. He will make sure that the man will pay.

"Come here Enya. We're leaving."  Ang matalim niyang utos dito. He grab Enya's hand and pulled her towards him.

"Hey, who do you think  you are, huh? You can't just take Enya--"

"Oh, I can take her whatever, whenever I want, asshole." His eyes, giving him a death glare. His hands were itching to punch him. Nag pigil lang siya dahil kasama niya si Enya. " Don't think you can get away with this, fucker. I will personally hunt you down." Ang banta niya dito Bago niya ito itinulak sa dibdib nito.

The man easily stumble down. Weak. He will deal with him later.

Hawak sa isang kamay, iginiya niya si Enya palayo sa lugar na iyon. Dinala niya ang dalaga sa inookupo niyang cottage. May sarili iyong kwarto, mini kitchen at banyo.

Nang makapasok sila sa loob ay saka lang nagsalita si Enya. Bakas ang pagka gulat sa mukha nito.

"A-Anong ginagawa mo dito?" Naupo si Enya sa gilid ng kama. Kita niya ang pagkalito sa mukha nito.

" If I say that I'm stalking you, would you believe me?" He teases her as he stared at her.

"A-Ano?" Mas lalong tila nagulat ito sa sinabi niya.

Of course she didn't have to know that he's saying the truth. He indeed went there ahead to watched her. His guts tell him that something might bad happen and look what he found out. Some asshole tried to drug her.

Noong una ay pina bantayan niya nang lihim si Enya sa kaniyang mga guards. They're incognito as he doesn't want Enya to know that someone are secretly guarding her.

When the guards told her that some guys from her club were trying to flirt with her, he got worried and mad at the same time. Much more when the guard said that the guy were suspicious.

At hindi nga sila nag kamali. Kitang kita nang dalawa niyang mata nang lagyan ng lalaking iyon ng drug ang beer nito. Hindi pa niya alam kung anong klaseng drugs ang inilagay nito sa beer ni Enya. But his men will take care of that. But that asshole will face his wrath on his hands. He will dearly pay for it.

" It doesn't matter why I'm here, Enya. What's most matter is that asshole of a guy drug you." Pili niyang kinokontrol ang galit sa boses niya.

"H-He drugged me? But...but why?" Nalilitong sabi nito. Naupo ito sa sofa na nasa malapit. She look  uncomfortable as she's sweating a bucket. Her hands keep tugging the neckline of her top like she's itching to take it off her.