Chapter 34

SPG lvl:🔥🔥🔥

Enya's POV

Mariin na napakagat na lamang siya sa ibabang labi niya nang ipasok pa ni Damon ang isang daliri sa kaniya. There's already three fingers pleasuring her drenched cunt. His thumb circling her clit, making a delicious stroked that made her arch her back.

This is too much. Too much, but she can't do anything to stop him.
She weep silently as Damon punished her wet cunt.

Alam niya kung bakit pinarurusahan siya ni Damon. She deserves it for threatening to leave him. Sa pinaka sulok nang utak niya, yun pa rin ang nais niyang gawin, ang tuluyan nang layuan ito. But she knew how dangerous he is. He's so evil and merciless that she knew leaving him will not be easy. Or maybe it's really impossible to get away from him.

Nandoon pa din sila sa entertainment room, Even though the room was sound proof, she tried to contained the sound she's making. Natatakot siya na baka may makarinig sa kanila kahit pa alam niya na wala namang makakarinig sa kaniya. Doing this kind of scandalous act of passion with him is so forbidden. Hindi nila dapat ginagawa ang mga bagay na ito doon. Paano kung makita sila doon ni Daphne? O nang iba pa nilang kasama sa mansion.

Ngunit kahit anong pag pipigil niya kay Damon, wala siyang naging laban sa lakas nito. It was like she's in the hands of a monstrous beast, punishing her with intense carnal pleasure. At gaya nang dati, wala siyang nagawa kundi ang sumuko dito. This man who owned her body and soul. She realized it was impossible to leave this man.

"Uhh...P-Please...Damon...slowly,..baby...mhmm!" Na itakip niya Ang Isang kamay sa bibig nang marahas na ilabas masok ni Damon ang mga daliri sa loob niya. She was so full yet the feeling is so good she can't help but feel delirious. Nawala na ang kaninang kirot na naramdaman niya nang isagad nito sa loob niya ang dalawang daliri nito. The squelching sound of his fingers on her cunt turned her on even more. Her body is burning like a wild fire.

"How can I do you slowly, Enya? This is a punishment for what you just did. You deserve to be fuck like this." He dangerously said. His jaw clenching har as he glared at her. Marahas na nakatitig ito sa mukha niya habang pinapanood ang reaksyon sa mukha niya habang tinatanggap ang pag paparusa nito.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as Damon finger fuck her, so hard that she rolled her eyes back at the intense pleasure.

"D-Damon....uhhh Damon..mhmm...." She can't help but arched her back. His one arms enveloped her waist while his other hand massaging her breast harder.

"You deserve all this, Enya. You made me so mad. You made me lose my mind when you say those hurtful words, don't you know? So be a good girl and take all this, hmm??" Binilisan ni Damon ang pag galaw ng mga daliri. Halos mapasigaw na siya tindi nang sensasyon na nararamdaman. She's so close to her orgasm that her body can't control the movement of her hips.

She already cummed earlier with just him sucking and nibbling her nipples. But she knew Damon won't stop until she pass out. 

"A-Ahh...baby....baby....don't...ahhahh...mhmmp!" Napasabunot siya nang mariin sa buhok nito habang kagat kagat ang palad niya. Her body shook violently as waves of pleasures hit her.

She was so tired and sore. She was panting heavily when she feel him pulled out his fingers and suck it deliciously. The way he lick and suck his fingers made her so horny.

Pagod na napa subsub niya sa balikat ni Damon. Parang mawawalan na siya nang malay sa tindi nang pagod at sarap na naranasan sa kamay ni Damon. But she already knew Damon. She knew this is not the end but only just the beginning.