Chapter 6

SPG lvl : 🔥🔥🔥

Enya's POV

Hindi siya makapaniwala na nandito siya at kasama niya si Damon sa silid na iyon.

Alam din niya na mali ang maramdaman niya ang gaanong pagnanasa para kay Damon. She barely know the man and yet she let him do explicit things with her. She can't help the itch that crawling down on her body. She became so horny and turned on. She knew it was the drugs that made her feel like that. But as time goes on...it felt like the drug only gave her courage to do these things with him.

She knew she was attracted to him. From the first moment her eyes set on him. She knew these moment is enevitable.

It felt so wrong yet she crave more of him. She felt intoxicated by his touch. His lips on her skin left a burning sensation that sting her senses. She was burning with the intense lust his giving her but she don't mind being burned by it.

"You're so sensitive now baby, yet you still want more?" Damon husky voice vibrates from her ears down to her neck.

Nasa likod niya ito habang nakahiga sila sa kama. Naka unan ang likod ni Damon habang yakap siya nito sa likod. His arms envelope her body. She's completely naked now while Damon still with his clothes on, touching her on her private area.

His huge hands almost cupped her now drenched pussy. His long fingers played with her folds, brushing each sides in the most erotic way. His thumb circling and thumbing her now swollen clit.

She became a moaning messed as Damon keeps on touching her.
Wala siyang nagawa kundi ang mapa ungol sa masarap na dulot ng paglalaro ng mga daliri nito sa kaniyang pagkababae.

She didn't imagine Damon doing these kind of erotic things to her. He is Don Matheo's business partner and here they are, doing stuff she can't even imagine doing with him.

"D-Damon...that feel...so good...mmm..." She moan sofly as his fingers stroked her entranced.

" You feel so good too, baby. Your pussy felt so good to touch. These are mine now, baby. Tell me these are mine." His lips brushing against her right ear it made her feel so hot.

"Oooh...I-Its yours...it's your...mmm...ohhh..."She arched her abdomen as the delicious pleasure engulfed her.
"Damon..." She looked to her side and look at him.

She already cummed so much and yet she still want to do it again and again. Pakiramdam niya ay hindi mapatid patid ang pagka uhaw na nararamdaman niya para dito.

It's been two hours since they went to his cottage. The effect of the drugs seems to be fading slowly as she still felt the ache and itch flowing around her body. But she felt more relax and cool down than before.

But the effect of his touch left a burned sensation on her skin. She can't get enough from his pleasuring. She like it so much she doesn't want the pleasure to stop.

Hindi niya alam na ganoon kalakas ang epekto ni Damon sa kaniya. This is all so wrong but she can't ignore the fact that her body is craving for him.

"Is this what you want baby?" He groan as he plunged one finger inside her. Curling his finger until it reached the most delicious part inside her.

She moan loudly as his finger keep on pressing the delicious part. That made her delirious and arched her body.

"D-Damon...oohhh!!!" She writhed in pleasure as Damon fuck her in a fast motion.