Chapter 21

Damon's POV

It's been a week and it feels like he's loosing his mind.

He's happy he got time to meet his family again. Margaux is looking healthy despite her condition. He missed Maggie so much and felt a little guilty when it's time for him to go back to the Philippines. Konting oras lang kasi ang nailaan niya dito and he knew why. He was distracted to go home soon. Yes. Enya is his home. And he can't wait to be with her again.

Pinangako na lang niya sa sarili na babawi siya sa pamilya niya. And the next time, he will take Enya with him.

He misses her so much it felt like it's been years since he last saw her. Kahit na regular naman na nag rereport si Otis sa kaniya maging si Ignacio, hindi pa rin niya maiwasan ang isipin ito. He became restless and impatient. Enya made him feel things he can't explain. Slowly, he realize that Enya is his weakness. Enya made him feel powerful but she's also made him weak. Like a kryptonite. He didn't like it but he can't do anything about it.

It felt like Enya bewitched him. Like a powerful force fall upon him and made him bewitched by her beauty. 

Walang nakaka alam nang tunay na dahilan kung bakit siya nag tungo sa US. Every one knows what he did in Hong Kong. But what he did and who he have met in the US is a secret. 

Tanging si Joaquin lang ang may alam na pauwi na siya. Nang nakalapag na ang private jet niya, saka lang niya tinawagan si Ignacio.

He won't last a day, not until he saw her precious paramour.

" Take her to the estate after office hours."

"Yes, sir." Ang tanging sagot ni Ignacio. Pagkatapos ay si Otis naman ang tinawagan niya. He smirked after he called Otis.

Dumiretso sila sa estate niya. He needed some relaxing before his meeting with Enya. He felt every nerve in his body coming back to life after days of living without Enya. Pakiramdam niya ay unti unting bumabalik ang sigla at lakas ng katawan niya ngayon na magkikikita na silang muli ng dalaga. He felt energize and at peace. With her, nakakalimutan niya ang ibang mga bagay na gumugulo sa isip niya. His revenge, his plan on taking over MDL, all of it doesn't seem to matter when Enya's around him.

Tonight he will let himself lose over Enya's presence. Enya will compensate his hunger for her. He will drink her essence all night until every drop of his lust evaporate.

And when the clock strike at 5, he didn't wait long for her. He smirked when Otis called and told him that they are now at the entrance of the mansion. Agad niyang sinalubong ang mga ito. Yumukod si Otis nang makita siya. Saka nito binuksan ang pinto ng passenger seat.

And there she was, sleeping peacefully at the backseat. His beautiful Enya. Pakiramdam niya ay naglahong parang bula ang pagod niya sa byahe. He felt energize just by looking at her beautiful face.

He now realize he can't do without Enya by his side. He can't function properly knowing she's not around him. He thought that this will be the last time they will be separated.

"Enya...." He whisper sofly and cupped her face. He was aching to kiss her lips hungrily but he stop himself from doing that. He settle for a kiss in her forehead before he lifted her up, bridal style.

He patiently take her to his bedroom. Dahan dahan niyang inilapag ang katawan nito sa malambot na kama. Pagkatapos ay tinitigan ang kagandahang nitong nakalatag sa kama.

He knew her beauty will be the death of him. And he will take everything she can offer. Her beauty, her body....all of it. All of her belongs to him. And he will kill any man who will try to take her away.