Chapter 15

SPG lvl : 🔥🔥🔥

She let out a long moan when Damon entered her for the second time. She was still sore and sensitive from her first orgasm yet Damon looks like he can't wait another moment for her to relax herself.

May hapdi pa rin siyang nararadaman mula nang unang beses siyang angkinin ni Damon kanina, ngunit ang lahat nang sakit at hapding nararamdaman niya ay agad nahahaluan nang kiliti at sarap sa tuwing nag sisimula nang gumalaw si Damon sa ibabaw niya.

"Da- Damon, mhhmm." She whimpered sofly when Damon start to thrust his hips gently. The rush of endorphin flowed through out her body. It feel so good when his cocks hits something inside her that made her body tremble in ectasy.

"You're feelin good now, right?" He smirked at her while planting soft kisses on her cheeks. " I know your still sore, baby, but you have to keep up with me. I still can't get enough of you."Ang anas nito sa leeg niya. Bawat dampi nang mainit na hininga nito ay tila lalo lang nag papadagdag sa init na nararamdaman niya. For she also didn't want him to stop. She want him again and again and again.

She just moan, feeling the delicious feeling of his cock gently gliding inside her channel.
Tila minamasahe nang pagkalalaki nito ang loob nang pagkababae niya. Pinapawi ang sakit na kanina lang ay nararamdaman niya.

"D-Damon...ahh..I can't....please...a - a little...." Her hips, like it has a mind of its own,  sway and meet every thrust of his cock inside her. She love the slow thrusting of his cock but she like it more when he brutally fuck her. Hindi niya alam na magugustuhan niya ang ganoong klase nang pag angkin mula dito. Tila ba may binuhay itong kung anong personalidad sa kaniya na kahit ang sarili niya ay tila hindi na niya makilala. Suddenly, she became impatient and grind herself onto him.

Para siyang nalalasing sa sarap na nararamdaman. Alam niya na kanina pa lumipas ang epekto nang wine na ininom niya kanina. But why does she still felt so high?

"My baby wants it's rough huh? That's how you want it, hm?" He torturously pushed and pulled his cocks in a slow manner that it made her moan in protest. Damon chuckled huskily and grab her both hips. Stopping her firmly from moving her hips.

"D-Damon...please...please..." She beg him desperately. She wants nothing but for him to make her feel good, again and again until her throat runs dry from moaning.

"I'm going to give you all the pleasure you want, baby. We have all the night for ourselves." His head goes lower and reach her right nipples and sucked it hard. Her moans became louder as the feeling intensified by the rough thrusting of his cock and the way he roughly devouring her nipples. It felt so good being pleasure by the man she loved.

Yes, she realize she have fallen in love with him. Completely and hard. She can't imagine herself being with someone else now. That the thought of him being with someone else, made her heart swell in pain.

Suddenly the thought of Daphne, invaded her mind. Tonight was his engagement party. He has to be with his fiance but he's with another woman. With her. With his woman.

Right. I am his now. His woman.

"Focus on me, Enya. I don't want you thinking someone else." He glared at her. He bit the side of her nipples making her flinched in surprise.

"I-I'm not....I'm not thinking anybody else...ohh...ohh....D-Damon!" She arched her body when Damon pound her pussy hard. His animalistic ramming of his cock made her almost lose her mind.