"Tour Bus" 💋

You had just woken up from a nap. You woke up because of Tom and Bill yelling. Gustav and Georg went to the store together.

You walk into the living room/kitchen area to see Bill and Tom fighting like a bunch of kids. You'd had McDonald's earlier and you saw that there was one more chicken nugget in the box. Assuming that was what they were fighting over, you went over and broke the chicken nugget in two. They stopped fighting and looked at you. "See Tom, I told you that we should split it!" Bill yelled. You handed them each piece of the nugget. "Hey, you gave me the smaller half!!!" Tom screeched. "Oh well, you're lucky you got any Tommy." You calmly said to him.

Tom attempts to run away, but because of his pants, he trips and falls on his face. You and Bill start laughing, and you help Tom up. He walks away dramatically and says " I'm going to take a nap 😡" You giggle and as soon as he was out of view you feel a pair of slim hands on your waist and something poking your back. You feel your cheeks get hot as you knew it was Bill. You turn around and look (up) at him.

He stares into your eyes and says quietly " Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"
You gasp a bit in surprise and give him a loving kiss. "Yes Bill." He takes your hand and leads you to his bedroom. He sits down on the bed in front of you and pats his lap, gesturing for you to sit.

You straddle him, and he begins kissing you roughly. He's usually a very soft person, so this took you by surprise. You open your mouth a bit to catch your breath, and he takes that as the opportunity to slip his tongue in your mouth.

You moan and feel him smile on your lips.  He broke the kiss and you looked at him in confusion. "Get up" He said with a smile on his face. You get up and he puts his hands on your hips. He moves his hands up and down as he's admiring your body. He quickly pulls down your pants and sees how wet you are.

You look away shyly and he grabs your chin and makes you face him. " Is all this for me?" He says slyly as he gestures to your area.
You nod slowly and he frowns. "Use your words baby." He says calmly. "Y-yes Bill." You say shyly. "Good." He says as he begins to stand.

He pulls down his pants and boxers and does the same to you. "Do you want to do this?" He  whispers in your ear. He starts to suck on the soft skin of your neck. "Mhm.." He stops immediately and sits down on the bed.

" Come here" he says sternly. You abide, walking closer. He grabs your waist and lines you up with his throbbing cock (HELPPPP 😧)

He slowly sets you down on it. Once he bottoms out, he lets you adjust to his length. He slowly starts thrusting into you. "Faster please Bill.." you say shyly. He goes suuuuuuper fast, like inhumanely fast. "Wait Bill slow down!" You almost scream. The sound of skin slapping fills the romm, it was probably loud enough to fill the entire tour bus.  "You told me to go faster love, there's no turning back now.." He coos. You're scratching his back from under his shirt and sucking on his neck so that you don't scream.

"go-gonna cum.." he says, whimpering. He keeps going for another like 30 seconds and he cums inside you. (dw you're on the pill 😉) You whimper as he fills you up, but he doesn't stop, as you haven't came yet. "Bill i'm gonna-" You say as you cum on his dick.

You get up and lay beside him. He lays down as well and you both sigh. " Ich liebe dich, meine schatz." He says. " Ich liebe dich auch, Bill." You say. You check your phone, and it's been an entire hour. You gasp and show Bill your phone. He giggles a bit, and quotes his yearbook quote, saying " Time flies by fast when you're young and having sex." You both laugh. In that moment you hear a knock, and Georg calls your name. "Y/N, Bill!!" You and Bill look at each other in shock as you forgot Gustav and Georg said they'd be back in ten minutes..

"Hold on!" Bill whisper-yells as you both rush to put your clothes back on. You fix his hair, and he fixes yours. You open the door and see Georg, Gustav and Tom all standing there with their arms crossed. Bill walks behind you and the 3 boys in front of you look at the two of you as if they're trying not to laugh.

"What's so funny guys??" You say with your hands on your hips. You turn around to look at Bill, and realize what they were laughing at. You and Bill both had hickeys littered across your necks.

"Did you guys have fun?" Tom says while giggling. You and Bill look at eachother. You nod slowly, a smirk on Bill's face. "should we tell them??" you mouth to Bill. He nods as you turn around. "We're dating, guys." They looked at each other. " Hmmm yeah we couldn't tell with all that clapping..." Georg says. Your mouth hangs wide open (like you did for bill in the last chapter 😉)

They close the door and walk off laughing like a bunch of rats.

You feel something poke your back, and your face is frozen in shock as you realize what it is.  "Bill, is that what i think it is??" You say without turning around. "Maybe.." He says. "Fine Bill, sit on the bed." You say. ( you know what happens next..)

                              THE END ❤️

(1015 words, omds)
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MEIN LECKER LEIBLINGS!!!! I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO!!!! SEE U THEN ❤️❤️

-Desiree🪷