"Movie Night" pt. 2!

He shut and locked the door, stepping closer to me. "So y/n.. do you wanna explain what you were doing?" He said as he rested his hands on my waist.

"Um.. i didn't mean for you to find out, really." I looked away. He slowly pushed my hair back and started softly kissing my neck. "Really? Me neither." He said as he pushed me down on the bed with his finger.

He laid his hands on both sides of my neck. He roughly kissed my neck, leaving hickeys behind. "Do you want me to keep going?" he asked, his eyes filled with lust.

I nodded. "Use your words, dummes hure." He growled. It's so hot when he speaks german. "I want you to keep going. Please?" I whimpered, giving him puppy eyes. Before I could even compose myself, he ripped my pajama pants off. Bill gasped. "You know black is my favourite colour." he exclaimed, referring to my black lace panties. "Engel, did you know we would.. tonight?" He questioned. "No, but I've been hoping we would." I smiled up agt him.
He snickered and took my panties off.

He took his boxers and pajama pants off at once. "Condom?" i asked. "I'm not trying to get pregnant at my age." I joked. He chuckled, and pulled a condom out of his drawer. He ripped it open with his teeth, and threw the wrapper on the floor. He hissed as the cold lube in the condom touched his warm dick. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. He wasted no time and shoved himself inside me. "Wait, don't move yet." I asked. It hurt a bit, because he was HUGE, but after a bit i was fine. "Okay, go now." I asked, readying myself.

He started thrusting real quick. Honestly, I could've came on the spot, but I held back. Moans and the sound of skin slapping filled the room. My back arched as I tried to suppress my moans. "Oh bill, you're so agh~ good!" I said as my eyes rolled back. He was practically fucking me dumb. I felt like i was about to start foaming at the mouth. "Keep going, i'm so close." I mumbled. Bill sped up and I immediately came, practically screaming due to the pleasure.

I was done, but Bill didn't stop, overstimulating me. It felt so bad, yet so good. After a minute or two, I felt like I was gonna cum again. "Bill, again." I choked out, barely being able to talk. "Together." he said, throwing his head back. We both came at the same time. I watched Bill's chest go up and down, his breathing slowing. He cleaned us up and laid beside me. "Was that good? You're only my third time." He asked, looking innocent. "That was amazing, and by the way, this time was much better than my first time." I said, leaning my head into the crook of his neck.

He kissed my forehead. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" Bill called out. "Hey Bill- Y/NNNNNN! MY BESTIE!" He exclaimed. "Zesty ahh.." I muttered. Tom frowned. "Anyway, it smells like.. no fucking way." He said, his jaw dropping. He gravved bill's air freshner, spraying it as he walked out of the room. "GEORG!! Y/N AND BILL FUCKED." He yelled as he ran off. Me and bill laughed to ourselves. He put a random movie on his tv, and we dozed off, cuddling.

THE END

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MEINE SCHÖNEN PRINZESSINNEN !!

- des 🪼