"Happy Birthday!" 💗

YES FINALLY I WROTE FLUFF!!!

"Hey gussy!" you say as you walk into Gustav's room, Georg following behind you. You sit on his beanbag chair and sigh. "So, what'd you call us over here for?" you ask. "Well you know how Bill and Toms' birthday is next week?" he says, looking at you and Georg. "Yeah?" the two of you say in unison.
"Well I was thinking that we could pretend to forget their birthdays and then throw them a surprise party?

"Wait I love that idea!" Georg says. "Same." You say smiling. "Okay, we'll do it at mine & Bill's house." you say. "Cool, are you gonma get everything, or do you need us to?" Gustav asks. "No, i'll just call you guys over when it's time." You say. "Okay then." Georg replies. "Well, their birthday is in 3 days, so I gotta go buy stuff for it." You say as you stand up. "Bye y/n!" the boys say as you walk out of Gustav's room. You wave them goodbye.

--------- TIME SKIP
Once you get to the party store. You grab everything you need (balloons, table covers, paper plates etc.) pay, and walk out.

----- THE NEXT DAY

As you finish setting everything up, you text Georg and Gustav to come over. Bill and Tom were to be at your house in the next 45 minutes. You hadn't acknowledged Bill's birthday, and you asked him and Tom to come over for a practice. Once Gustav and Georg arrived, they blew up the balloons as you brought out the cake. They set up the balloons with strings and everything, and you heard the door unlock.

You turned off the kitchen lights and each of you grabbed a confetti popper and hid in the corner. Tom and Bill walked into your house, and Bill called out your name. He and Tom walked into the kitchen, turning the light on. "SURPRISE!!!" the three of you yell as you jump out. Tom practically jumps into Bills arms out of fear.

"Oh my goodness thank you so much guys!" Bill squeals as he claps, looking around. You cup his cheeks and give him a kiss, and it turns into a makeout sesh. "Get a room yall!" Tom says as he rolls his eyes. "Oops.." you say as you turn around.
You give Bill a tight hug as you run over to cut the cake.

You all enjoy the cake and food, giving the twins a happy birthday.

THE END
tysm for waiting almost a week again lives i'm so sorry 💗 also pls make requests i wanna know what u guys like to read

-Desiree 💋