"Under the table" 💋

You see the teacher walk out of the classroom and take it as your opportunity to go see Bill.

You creep into the classroom and start crawling on the floor towards Bill's desk. The class is doing an assignment, so nobody notices you. You sit on your knees under Bill's desk, and tap his knee. He pretends to drop his pencil and looks under the desk. "What are you doing y/n?" he whisper-yells.

"I'm here to ease your stress, love." you whisper. "But the teacher is coming back!" He whispers. "Oh well, you'll just have to stay quiet.." you whisper, smiling up at him. You hear the door shut and he goes back to doing his work.

"Okay class, let's take up the work now." the teacher says as she walks into the classroom.  "Tom, what's the answer to question number one?" The teacher says as you slowly unzip his pants. "19,073.821" Tom says. "Correct." the teacher says. You pull on Bill's boxers a bit, and you kiss his pink tip. (BYEEEE 😨) he whimpers quietly.

You giggle quietly seeing the look on his face. You slowly take his cock and hollow your cheeks. He scrunches his eyebrows and closes his eyes tightly. You finally take his full length and look up to see Bill's head thrown back. You start slowly bobbing your head up and down. You completely take it out of your mouth and start tracing his veins with your tongue. He looks down at you with pleading eyes. You understand, at take his cock in your mouth again. You start quickly bobbling your head up and down.

He groans, and Tom looks at him. "Are you good Bill?" he whispers to Bill. "U-uh yeah just t-tired.." Bill says while trying not to whimper. "BILL!" the teacher yells. He looks at her. "I said, what is the answer to number 13?" she says loudly. " You start to go slow, because you know that Bill likes it better that way. "N-ngh ahh number t-thirteen??" He whimpers, his face turning red. "Correct." the teacher says in a concerned manner.

Bill slumps in his chair as you start to go really slow. "Dude, are you sure you're okay?" Tom asks Bill. "Yeah i'm just t- ngh tired." Bill says in a hushesd tone as you go faster. Tom looks down and sees your doing your thing. His eyes go wide and his mouth drops open. He looks up at Bill and smirks. "Damn Bill, you're enjoying yourself, huh?" He says snickering. Bill frowns at Tom and as he opens his mouth to respond, he gasps as you remove his cock from your mouth. He looks down at you, you looking up at him with an innocent confused face. "Why'd you stop?" He mouthed to you. "Do you want me to keep going?" you whisper. "Obviously..." he whisper yells.

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you." you say slyly. You start to go super fast and Bill cover his mouth in an effort not to moan out loud. You put your hands on his thighs to stabilize yourself. He cums in your mouth without warning and you stop to swallow it all. You wipe off your lips with your thumb and the bell rings. You adjsut his pants and zip them up. He smiles down at you, beads of sweat on his face. As everybody exits the classroom, you sneak out with Bill.

                                THE END

tysm for waiting 5 whole days for another chapter yall im so sorry ❤️

btw this was not edited cuz i wanted to get this out asap so sorry for any mistakes

-Desiree 🪷