"omg, bill" pt 2 💋

"ugh, bill!" you say, wanting him to catch a hint. "what princess?" he stops kissing you.  "tell me, what do you want?" he asks. "just do it already bill, i need you" you say with pleading eyes. "beg." he says. "h-huh?" you ask, surprised. "i said beg, whore." he says sternly. "please bill, i need to feel you inside me!" you say.

He thinks for a second, and nods. He rips off your bottom clothing. He shoves himself inside you, giving you no time to adjust. He starts thrusting in and out rapidly. "fuck bill!~" you sort of scream. "shut the fuck up, dumb slut." he says, throwing his head back. "b-bill, i'm gonna-" you stop mid sentence as you feel emptiness. "h-huh?" you say,  surprised. "what the hell did i tell you, whore?" he says, tilting his head. "bill please.." you say, breakinyg eye contact with him.

He teases your entrance and you jolt forward to push his cock in you. He took himself back out, and continued teasing you. "You want me so bad, huh?" "God, you're such a slut arent you?" "Do you want me that bad y/n?" he asks. "mhm.." you say. "use your words" he says, walking off to grab something from a box in his closet. He comes back, and is holding something behind his back. "Tell me how bad you want me bitch." he puts his hand around your throat, but not too tightly.

"Oh my gosh bill, please i need you so bad, i want you to fuck me dumb i'm begging you please!" you plead. He smirks and you hear something buzzing. He brings out a v!brator from behind his back. He presses it against your clit. "fuuck~" you squeal. He shoves his fingers in your mouth. "what. the fuck. did i tell you, fucking whore" he yelled. He continued with the vibrator, and you started squirming, knowing you were about to cum.

Bill noticed, and he stopped. You felt tears start to form in your eyes, as this was the 2nd time he edged you. "bill please." you give him puppy eyes in hopes of convincing him. "are you on the pill, y/n?" he asks. You nod eagerly. "you really are desperate, huh?" he taunts you. He shoves himself in you and starts thrusting in and out speedily. You try to surpress your moans and whimpers, but eventually you cum and moan real loud. "FU-UCK BILL!" he does too, but he doesnt stop. He keeps going and you    both cum again and again. "bill, are we done yet?" you ask after the 3rd time. "no my love, you asked for this.. i'll tell you when we're done.

After another 3 rounds, bill finally finishes and he helps you two clean up. There's cum all over your face, stomach, his bed and somehow the walls?? You guys go back to the rest of the band, but you're walking with a limp. "hey y/n, did you guys have fun?" tom asks. "uhh what do you mean?" you say, turning to look at bill. "the walls are thin.. let's just say we heard a lot." tom exclaims. Your brother is death staring you and you go back to his room.  You and bill watch a movie together, and fall asleep cuddling.

                              THE END

-Desiree 🤓

I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY LOVES SEE YOU NEXT TIME 😙 ALSO MAKE REQUESTS NOW😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡