"Couldn't Wait." (smut)

[THIS IS NOT PROOFREAD SO THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES] ALSO, THIS IS INSPIRED BY ANOTHER CREATORS STORY AND IF YK WHO IT WAS LMK SO I CAN GIVE CREDS
ALSO!! PEEP THE 2 BROKE GIRLS REFERENCES 😜

"What do you think?" I said as I walked out of the bathroom. "I think it's too short, and I think you should stay home. With me?" he said, giving me puppy eyes.

"Babe i've cancelled on my friends for a month to stay with you, I can't." I said, rubbing his shoulder. He rolled his eyes, looking away from me. "Well babe, I'm done packing now. Caroline, Max & Sophie will be here soon." I whispered, kissing his neck. "Fuck y/n.. I need you so bad." he whimpered. I straddled his lap, feeling his member poke my clothed pussy. I cupped his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb. The doorbell rang. "Sorry love, my friends are here." I cooed, pouting.

I kissed his face all over and stood up. "I love you so much baby, I'll see you wednesday morning okay?" I said, grabbing my purse and suitcase. "Please, please y/n, don't leave.." he pleaded. I shook my head and left.

August 23, 2023 10:30 pm

Bill:
Baby, are the 4 of you in cali yet?

Y/N:
Yeah, just checked into the hotel. You doing good?

Bill: Yeah, but I miss you 💕

Y/N:
I'll facetime you before bed, love. Sound good?

Bill: 👍🏻
{read}

___________________________________

"Jump in, Sophie!" Caroline yelled. "Hold on, I'm having phone sex with Oleg!" she responded. I heard my phone ring. I jumped out of the pool and wiped myself off with a towel. I looked at my phone. 'Billy 😍' my screen read. I answered the call. "What's up baby?" i asked. "H-hi liebe.." he whispered. "Is everything alright, your breathing sounds heavy." i wondered. "I'm fine just keep ngh- talking please" his voice cracked. Then I realized what he was doing. "No way baby, I've been gone for a few hours." I giggled. "I couldn't help my- fuck~ self!" He moaned. "Stop." I said sternly. "Y/N~ I can't stop now, I'm so close..." "I mean it Bill, stop." I said. "Please y/n, just this o- oh scheiße~!" he cried out. "You're in big trouble." I said, frowning. "I'm sor-" he got cut off as I hung up. I placed my phone on the table and jumped in the pool.

- TIME SKIP -

I walked into the bedroom, the floor creaking with each step. Bill was asleep since it was only 6:00 AM. I tapped his sjoulder. He didn't wake up. I shook him. "huh..? oh y/n! i missed you!" he said, sitting up pecking me on the lips. "Uh, I know you missed me, you 'missed me' so much after just 6 hours!" I exclaimed. I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. "y/n what are you-" i pressed my finger to his lips.

I unbuckled my belt and tied it around his hands. I ripped the covers off him, and saw how hard he was. "Oh love, I'm just getting started." I took off his pajama pants and boxers and his throbbing cock sprung out, precum seeping out of the tip. I pumped him a bit, smearing the liquid down his dick. I started jerking him off at a quick pace, putting pressure on his tip with my thumb. " Ungh!Yeah y/n, just like that!" his eyes practically rolling back in his head. "Fuck, I'm gonna c- what..?" He said, looking down at me. "I told you to stop, and you didn't listen. Now you get no pleasure until you learn." I frowned, and so did he.

I pulled off my shorts and moved my panties to the side. I pushed myself down on him, taking him all in. He threw his head back, mouth wide open, his brows knitted. I started bouncing up and down on him, the pleasure getting overwhelming. His tip hit my g-spot repeatedly, fucking me dumb. I practically started drooling. Bill bucked his hips up, pushing himself deeper into me. I had to stop, it was too good.

"Y/n i've learnt, i promise, bitte!" I lifted myself off him and lowered myself to his thighs, holding onto them, kissing his tip. I know that's his most sensitive area, I swirled my tongue around his tip, tracing over his veins softly with my finger. I took him whole, coming back up with a pop!. I started off slow. "Faster y/n, take all of me." Bill whined. I obliged, feeling bad for denying him and myself an orgasm. I gagged, tears filling my eyes. He suddenly came, shooting hot ropes of cum in my mouth. I got up, forcing myself down on him. I wasted no time, bouncing up and down on him quickly. I rubbed my hands up and down his chest, tracing his tattoos.

I continued, feeling myself creep closer to the edge. Bill bucked his hips up into me, overwhelming me. I yelped as I came all over his member. "Don't stop y/n, I'm almost there!" He said, throwing his head back. I grinded onto him, overstimulating myself. "Bill, I can't take it anymore! It's too much!" I cried. "I'm almost- fuck~ there!" he said. After a few seconds, his eyes rolled back, and he came inside me. I lifted myself off him. I sighed and kissed him, the kiss getting heated.

"We're not done yet." Bill raised his eyebrows as he said that. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "Sit on my face." He said, expression blank. I crawled up to his face, my knees level with his ears. I took my belt off his wrists.

He rested his hands on my waist, bringing me closer to his face. He placed his tongue flat on my clit, licking a stripe up it. He pushed his tongue inside me, curling it to hit my g-spot. The cold metal of his tongue piercing made me shiver. He pulled out and lapped at my folds. I felt a knot forming in my stomach, and knew I was close. After a minute or so, the knot came undone, and I squirted all over his face, practically screaming, my eyes rolling back into my head . He licked all my juices up, smiling proudly once he was done.

"You do me so well, Bill." I pecked him on the lips and laid down beside him. "Do you still miss me?" I teased. He shook his head. "But no more girls' trips." we both laughed.

THE END 😘
hope u enjoyed baby 😜
- desi 💕
1089 words