"Prove It." ( smut)

"Bill, what the hell is wrong with you!?" I shouted, tears welling in my eyes. "I didn't mean to y/n.. i'm sorry baby?" He said, looking away. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. On the bed was a shirt with lipstick on the collar. "If you didn't mean to, you wouldn't have done it in the first place!" "I'm sorry.." he slurred. "Am I not good enough for you?" I said, walking around with my hands on my head. "No liebe, you're perfect, I was drunk, and-" He was cut off by my lips smashing onto his. "Prove it." I said, pulling away and crossing my arms.

He slowly pushed me onto the bed, climbing on top of me. He started to lightly kiss up my neck. "Fuck, Bill I said prove it." I said, whining. He took no time to get started and he ripped off my robe. "Oh schatz, my favorite..?" He said, smiling. I nodded slowly. He kissed me softly, running his tongue over my lips. He pressed his hand on my clothed clit. "agh~" I shivered from the feeling. I pressed myself against him to get the sensation from the friction. "So desperate.." he whispered. He pushed my panties to the side, and shoved himself inside me.

"So.. warm". He threw his head back, letting out a long sigh. He adjusted, then slowly started thrusting in and out. "Faster, bitte?" I asked, not feeling it enough. He started going in and out so fast, the bed started to creak. "Fuck, i'm close liebling!~" I whimpered. "Almost there love, hold on" m

I dug my nails into his back as I came, leaving scratch marks all up and down it. He came inside me right after, groaning loudly. I flipped him over, sitting on his lap. I started to rub his chest, massaging it softly. "Round 2?" I asked, smiling slyly. Bill nodded, his eyes hooded.

I started moving back and forth, slowly riding him. "Faster y/n, not enough.." He pleaded. I picked up the pace. "Just like that, don't stop" his eyes practically rolled back in his head. I leaned forward and kissed him. "Oh y/n, i'm gonna cum!~" "Don't stop!" He came right after finishing his sentence. His eyes rolled back in his head, his mouth was wide open, no sound coming out. A sight for sore eyes. I lifted myself off, and struggled to put on your robe. "Thank you so much, y/n." he said, smiling softly. "Mhm, but i'm still mad at you." I said, frowning. "Don't you ever let another woman other than your mother and I kiss you, or we're done." I said, rolling my eyes and walking out of the room.

THE END 🫶🏾

- desi

p.s. I LOVE U GUYS SM I DIDNT FORGET ABT YOU 😘😘