"Seriously, the mcdonalds bathroom?" 💋

"Billl, i'm hungry!!" You say to your boyfriend as you lay on the couch. "Do you want me to make you food?" He asks. "Uhh, no. Sorry, but you're a horrible cook my love." You say, rolling your eyes exagerratedly. "UHH RUDE!" He says jokingly. He stands up and helps you up as well. "I know just the place!" He says, helping you put on your crocs.

"It's not far, do you wanna walk?" he asks, taking your hand and locking the door. "Sure" you say, pulling out your umbrella. The 2 of you walk there, and once you get there you sit down. "I'll go order baby, stay here. Bill says, walking up to the counter. He comes back, sits beside you and gives you your food. "Thank you liebling" you say, and give him a peck on the cheek.

You try to think of a way to thank him, and get an idea. You put your hand on his thigh and start inching closer to his "area". He looked at you, and you started rubbing his clothed member. "y/n... what are you doing?.." he whispers. You simply smile, and eat your nuggets with your free hand.

He puts his hand in yours and leads you to the bathroom. He drags you into the handicap stall, and starts kissing your neck. "Let's be quick babe" you say as he takes your shirt off. He nods, and takes off both of your pants and undergarments.

He lines himself up, and slides in slowly. When he finally bottoms out, he starts bouncing you up and down on his dick. You run your hands through his hair. "Fuuuck y/n... you take me so well meine liebe." He says, looking down at you. "f-uuck bill i'm gonn-na nhhg"  you say as you cum all over his cock. "Mhm good job baby.."  he says and goes faster. "oh scheiße y/n.." he says as he cums inside you.

He helps you clean up, and you both out your clothes and walk out. People are looking at you to like you're crazy, and you realize just how loud you were.  You finish eating and walk home hapilly.

                                   THE END
-Desiree 😘

i'm so sorry this was so short i wanted to get something up for you guys 

DONT FORGET TO MAKE REQUESTS MY LOVES!!!! ‼️❤️