"what's going on chat?!" 💋

!!! INSPIRED BY OTHER STORIES !!!!!

"Hey guys!! Today we're gonna be playing murder mystery 2 on roblox!" Bill says to his stream

You're laying down on the bed, but not in camera view. You giggle to yourself as you scroll on tiktok. "Okay chat, I sent out the link to my server so join as quick as you can!" he says excitedly. You come across a video of a streamer whose face is read and he is covering his mouth. All the comments are asking what's happening.  That gives you an idea.

You slowly get up from the bed and crawl over to under Bill's pc setup/gaming desk. He looks down at you and mouths "what are you doing?". "You'll see my love." you say grinning. "Okay guys, i'm gonna hide my screen so you don't know if i'm murderer or not!" he says, grinning. He hides his camera as well, just as you're untying his pants. "Y/N...  not now, my viewers are gonna know.." he says frowning. "Okay... how about NO! You edged me for 2 hours blud. you say giggling and hit him jokingly.

He sighs, and goes back to his stream. You pull his sweatpants down and see his boner *GOLLY* you think to yourself. You slowly start to remove his boxers and when you do fully, his dick springs out and slaps his stomach. VERY LOUD. (In the chat) (Ilovegustav123: "BILL WHAT WAS THAT!?"  Noodlelovr668: "THAT BETTER NOT BE WHAT I THINK IT WAS...")

"Sorry guys, my dog is playing with a toy behind me." He says, clearly lying. (Mrbigb4llz: "Yeah okay..")  He goes back to playing the game. "Oh shoot! I got killed!" He says. You take his cock into your hands (YES YOU NEED TWO HANDS) and start to lick it up and down. "O-okay guys let me spectate some of y-you..." he says, starting to turn red. You take his tip into your mouth, precum already seeping out of it. " Why don't I spectate Vasel- mph... uh V-vaselineeater069.." He says trying to supress his moans. (HES VERY VOCAL 😋)

Eventually you take all 10 inches of Bill and when you reach the base, you start slowly bobbing you head up and down. You know he likes it when you go fast, so you go suuuuuper slow to see his reaction. He puts his free hand on your chin and makes his way to the top of your head. From there, he starts moving your head up and down at lighting speed.
You feel tears start to form in your eyes. " S-sorry chat my- hngh! My dog is l- fuuuuck..." he groans.

He cums in your mouth and you swallow it all. He uses his thumb to wipe your lips. "Okay guys, stream's over I gotta go.." He says, looking at you. He closes the stream and moves his chair back. You stand up and he holds your hand. "Bed. Now." He says sternly. You slowly make your way to the bed knowing you have to work on legs at the gym tomorrow.

-TIME SKIP----
After you guys are done, you see Bill's pc lighting up.
"Uh Bill?" You say, gesturing to his screen. He puts his clothes on and walks over to the pc. "Oh shit y/n.." he says, looking at his screen. You wobble over to him and see the chat going wild. "Umm.. heyyyy guysss..." You say, waving to the camera. Bill turns red and ends the stream for real this time. "So.." You say. "So?! Y/N WE JUST MADE A SEX TAPE!!!" He says. "Well I guess now none of your fangirls can say you don't really love me." You say, giggling. "I guess so baby.." He says, smiling.

THE END

im sorry guys its been so longggg but i hope you enjoy! ALSO THIS IS UR REMINDER TO PUT IN REQUESTS!!!!

p.s. i already uploaded this, then took it down so it may look familiar to some of you guys💕