"omg bill..." 💋

context: your brother is gustav or georg (your choice) and youre with the rest of the band and ur bro

As the guys are chatting about new song ideas, you're scrolling on tiktok. "no tom, we CANT make a song about sex.. again." y/b/n says. "ugh fine g." tom says, rolling his eyes jokingly. You notice bill staring at you, and when you look at him, he pretends he wasn't looking.

He starts talking, looking at the rest of the boys, and you notice something. *wtf.. aint no way he's hard rn.* you think to yourself. *nahhh he cant be, he was looking at ME after all..* you try to think of a reason why hes hard. Bill notices his situation and excuses himself and goes up to his room.

A couple minutes later, you start getting bored and you get up to go up your brothers room. His room is next to bill's, and the walls are just thin enough for you to hear what's going on next door. You enter g's room, and turn on the TV.

His bed is up against the wall, so as you lean against it to pick a movie, you hear moaning and whimpering.. "what the.." you say. "mmh y/n!" you hear from next door. "fuuuck.." you hear. "aint no way he's jerking off to me.." you say with your mouth wide open. "sh-shit y/n im gonna- hngh!~" you hear something hit the wall. He's still going for another minute or so.

You pick the show "Future Man" to watch. You finish the first episode, and are still stunned by the beginning. *josh hutcherson is kinda hot ngl..* you think to yourself. *the face he made when he came was kinda...* The next episode starts but you pause it. Bill is STILL going, and you decide to taunt him because you know he'll hear you. "fuck, bill.." you moan out. "oh my fucking goodness i need you so so bad bill..." you say, trying not to giggle. You keep whimpering and moaning. "bill i'm gonn- mmmf.." you say, hearing his whimpers get louder.

You get up and walk to his room. When you open the door, he's sitting on his bed with his pants down to his ankles. You see tissues beside him but also something on the wall.. His eyes are closed (he looks like this)

 His eyes are closed (he looks like this)

and he's still whimpering. "uh huh y/n just like that!" he moans out. You get closer to him but you step on something. He opens his eyes and gasps. "y/n! what are you- unghhh..." he cums all over your stomach (you're wearing a crop top). *well this feels sorta farmiliar* His eyes are hooded, as if he's tired. He probably is, judging by the amount of tissues piled up on the bed.

"U-uh y/n, i didn't mean for you to see me like this!" he says as he's pulling his boxers and jeans up. "Oh bill... do you wanna tell me why you're saying my name while jerking off?" you ask, rubbing his cheek. "Well, i was looking at you on the couch , and your face and body were turning me on, then i got hard and i started and then i heard you moaning in the other room and so-" he gets cut off by you putting your finger over his lips. "No more talking my love" you say, smiling down at him.

"Bill?" you say. "Hm?" he responds. "I want you bill, i need you." you say, getting down to his level. His eyes widen in shock, and he simply nods. "but y/n you're _____'s little sister (you're a year younger than your brother) , i cant." he says, looking sadder. "He wont know baby.." you say, giving him puppy
eyes. "Fuck y/n, don't do this to me love." he says, leaning his head back.

You notice the fact that he's hard again. You start rubbing his clothed member. "Do you need help with this, baby?" you ask him. "M-mhm" he seemingly can't talk. You help him stand up, and as you start taking your clothes off, you're taken by surprise when he pins you to the bed. He starts kissing you passionately but roughly.

                                   THE END 😜
-Desiree 😋
DONT WORRY MY BABIES PT. 2 IS COMING TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER 🤭

MAKE REQUESTS 😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬😡