"Don't Stop." (smut)

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. My legs feel wet. Something's moving in between them. Then I realised. Bill was whimpering, groaning & moaning my name in my ear quietly. I turned my head to face him and his eyes were closed? Is he asleep? "Bill," I called out. No answer. He's having a wet dream about me? Poor baby. I tapped his shoulder, and his eyes flickered open. He looked down at his mess, and his eyes widened. "Oh scheiße y/n, I'm so sorry!" He said, running to get a towel. He handed it to me, and i wiped my legs off.

"So Bill, what was your dream about?" I asked him, tilting my head to the side. "you.." he muttered under his breath. "What was that?" I asked, taunting him. "Fuck y/n, it was about you!" He said, slightly raising his voice. "No need to yell, I was just wondering." I said, turning on my side. He stood beside the bed, my back facing him. "That's it? He asked." "Yeah, I'm going back to bed." I said, smirking. Bill climbed into bed, his back facing my back. I drifted off.

I woke up again to moaning. My legs were dry this time. I turned over to see Bill with his head back, biting his bottom lip. "Just like that y/n, ungh~ keep going!" He groaned as he jerked off.  I sat up and faced him, crossing my legs. He tilted his head forward. He looked over at me and pulled the blanket over himself, covering his hand up. "Go ahead Bill. Don't stop now.." I said, pouting mockingly. He just stared at me. I took the blanket off of him. His hand was still on his dick. I placed my hand over his, slowly moving it up and down his cock. "You like that?" I asked, kissing him softly. "So much.." he mumbled into the kiss. Without warning, he came in my hand, mouth open, soft moans escaping his pretty lips.

"Are you done now?" I asked, resting my head on the headboard. "I'm done, but you're not." He said, smirking. "Oh? What do you mean?" I questioned him. He patted his lap, gesturing me to sit. I crawled over and did so. He slipped his hand into my pajama shorts. "No panties?" He asked. I shook my head 'no', smiling. He slipped his fingers inside me, curling them to hit my g-spot. He did it so well, I almost came on the spot. After a minute or two, I released on his hand. He pulled out and licked his fingers. I stood up and went to get a towel. We cleaned up and cuddled until we fell asleep.

THE END

this chapter is rlly short, but I just wanted to get smth out for u guys 🫶🏾

-desi 💋