"bathroom" 💋

REQUESTED BY @ilovebillkaulitzz
sorry this took so long 😞

As you danced on Bill, you felt something poking you, and you knew exactly what it was. You started noticing every little feature about bill as you looked up at him. Gosh, he was so hot. The way he moved, the way he sang, everything about him turned you on. You were friends with benefits, and you'd made out in a few instances, but you'd never had sex. As you were dancing & daydreaming about what it would be like, you decide to take matters into your own hands.

You snap back to reality and take Bill's hand. You lead him to the bathroom, and shut the toilet seat. "Sit" you say.

You start removing his belt & jeans. It was your friends house, so you knew where everything was. You turned around to grab a condom from the cabinet. You felt him staring at you butt and smile at the thought. When you turn around, you notice his boner. It was a lot bigger than you thought it was. You zone out looking at it, and eventually he notices. "y/n are you good?" he asks you, taking your hands in his. "mhm i just-" you get interrupted as he pulls you into a kiss. As you let go, you feel your cheeks flush. "oh my goodness y/n i'm so sorry i just could-" you stop his sentence by smashing your lips onto his.

You start taking off his boxers, and his dick springs out and slaps his stomach. Your eyes widen at his size, i mean he had to be AT LEAST 8 inches. "stand up " he says. You get off your knees, and he starts removing your shorts and panties. He pumps himself a few times to lube up his cock with precum. He holds your waist and lines himself up with your sopping entrance. He slowly lowers you down on him, and eventually he bottoms out inside you. "f-fuck y/n!" he whimpers as you start grinding on him.

He bucked his hips up as you put your hands on his shoulders. He started bouncing you up and down swiftly on him. "oh yeah y/n~" he whimpers, looking down at you. "bill i-" you say as you cum all over him. "fuck y/n, me too!" he groans. He cums inside you and lifts you off of him, both your juices dripping down your legs. You both clean up, and you walk back out of the bathroom, you limping.

When you walk into the living room, everyone is sitting in a circle. When they notice you two, they all stare at you, eyes wide. You sit down and lean to ask your friend what's going on. She explains that thry were gonna play truth or dare, so they turned the music off, and that they heard everything. You relay what she said to bill, and he turns bright red. "fuck y/n, are u for real?" he asks. "I mean that's just what she told me.." you say, smiling. "well at least everyone knows you're mine.." you say, grinning at him cheekily. "oh, i'm yours?" he asks slyly. "of course meine liebe!" you say, pecking him on the cheek.

THE END

-Desiree ‼️