"Job Interview"

"Bill, do you think this shirt is good?" I asked. "Nuh uh.. too much cleavage. All that," He said, gesturing to my boobs. "is mine." He said, grinning widely."

"What about this turtleneck and cardigan?" I asked, spinning around. "Perfect." He said, rubbing my waist. "Thank you baby, I've gotta join the meeting now, kay?" I said, leading Bill out of our bedroom. I sat in my squeaky office chair, spinning around as I waited for the meeting to start. Bill plopped down in the beanbag chair in the corner. I joined the meeting and turned my camera and microphone off, waiting for the interviewer to join. "Bill, don't do anything... naughty, got it?" I said, tilting my head to the side.

"Yes baby, I'll try, but.. I can't help myself sometimes, don't be mad." He said, furrowing his brows, pouting exaggeratedly.

The interviewer joined the meet, and I turned my camera and microphone on. I waved, flashing a smile. "Hi, this is the interview for the secretary position, am I correct?" I asked, waiting for a response. "Correct, let's get started!" She said, pulling out a clipboard.

"What is your name, ma'am?" She asked. "My name is y/n Kaulitz, but you can call me n/n, or Mrs. Kaulitz." I replied. "Perfect," She said, scribbling my name down. "on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your friendliness?" She questioned. "I believe personally, I am an 8 or 9, but I have been told that I am very friendly and welcoming." I said nodding.

I looked back at where Bill was sitting, and he stood up, giving me a thumbs up. I tunred back to the screen. She started asking me questions about my previous work experineces. I was about to answer, when I felt something cold graze my knee. I looked down to see Bill staring up at me. He started kissing my thighs, inching closer to my pussy. I shook my head 'no' as I smiled at the camera, attempting to act normal. "Is everything okay, n/n?" Hse asked. "U-uh yes.., my dog is in the room, my apologies." I said, kicking Bill lightly. "Oh okay, let's continue, shall we?" She said, scribbling down a few notes on her clipboard. I nodded.

Bill removed my shorts and panties in one swift motion, his cold breath hitting my clit. I shivered slightly. His slender fingers traced my pussy slowly and softly before plunging them inside me, quickly curling them. "I'm sorry, I don't think I'll be able to finish this job interview today, is it possible to reschedule?" I asked. "Of course. I'll email you with possible later dates." She responded. "Thank you so much, have a wonderful day!" I said before shutting my laptop.

"What the fuck, Bill!?" I told you not to do anything. I yelled, standing up. "I couldn't help myself, would you rather I jerk off behind you durinf your meeting? I'm vocal and you know that!"  He snapped back. "No, just.. finish, please?" I asked, walking across the hall to the bed. "Of course, m'lady." He giggled.

He quickly got back to what he was doing previously. He quite literally ate me out, lapping at my folds like he hadn't eaten in days. "I'm so mad at you, but you handle me so well! Don't stop, bitte~"  I whined, feeling myself fall from the edge. (Song reference obvi 🙄)

He kitty licked my juices as I came. He grabbed a towel from the bathroom abd wet it,. He wiped me and put my panties and shorts back on. He brushed his teeth, then came back into bed with me.

"Never do that again, Bill. What if I don't get the job?" I frowned at him. "First of all, you did it to me during my stream! Second, you're amazing, I'm sure you'll get if. If you don't, they'll be missing out." He kissed my neck softly. I nodded. We fell asleep cuddling.

THE END

-Desi 🤓

There's a lot of spelling mistakes, my phone's broken rn :p