[5]

IIt's been more than 2 hours since Sandro and I boarded our private jet. We have been talking about business, trying to complete as much as work possible. As we need to spend time with our younger brother so that he can adjust with us.

"Did you inform dad about Kyrie?" I ask Sandro, as I keep my laptop aside, so that I can eat my avocado toast.

He starts while glancing at me, "Yeah, I tried calling him while waiting for you in the car. I was not able to reach him though. But I have sent him a message saying that I wanted to talk about something important", he finishes resuming his work on his laptop while sipping on his black coffee.

I swear, this man is always working. I know that we need to lessen our workload for the next few days. But he could take a break.

He is just like our dad. Workaholic.

But he is the best brother. He has been taking care of all the younger ones perfectly. Ever since dad has been on vacation, he has never once failed in doing his responsibility.

"When I heard you speaking on the phone about taking guardianship, I first thought that you have a kid", I say while chuckling.

He rolls his eyes.

"Though that's not a bad idea. You can have kids. I would love to become an uncle." I say teasing him with a smirk.

He just gives me a look. I laugh in response.

"So, what do you think Kyrie is like?" I ask after a few moments.

He pauses his work before saying, "I hope, he's not like Hades", he chuckles.

I just laugh in response.

Hades is something else.

When the twins were little, Hades used to be a reserved kid. But as they grew up he started becoming violent. So, Dad and Sandro suggested that he take out his anger in boxing. And now, there's no man who can beat him in a fight, except dad and Sandro, of course. But, he is still the same reserved boy.

I feel relieved that he does not bottle up his emotions and shares everything with his twin. They are best friends.

His twin, Ares is definitely more level headed than Hades, he does not act on emotion, but uses logic. He was always the outgoing one.

"Yes, I hope if Kyrie is going to take after one of us, let it be Zeus or even Onyx", I respond to which he nods.

Zeus is the quietest and calmest of all. He speaks only when it is important. But don't get fooled by his calm demeanor. The younger ones hardly mess with him.

Onyx is the sweet boy of the family. He always has a smile on his face. Though his smile can be deceiving just like Zeus. He has taken that from Zeus, as they always have been closest.