❤️

Helloooo, lovely people!!! 😊😘👋

I hope you are enjoying this story as the drama is just beginning.😉

First of all, I want to thank you guys for giving this story a chance.

Elayne has already crossed 100k reads!!! 😍

I still can't believe it.

I actually never thought anyone would read this story, yeah, maybe a few people who came across it, but I never thought it would be this big.

You know, as I had said earlier, I am obsessed with these mafia sibling stories. But as I kept reading them, I observed that the female protagonist has always had a very bad past which involved very triggering things.

I am sure you guys would completely relate with me when I say that when we read a book, we completely imagine the story as a movie in our mind, which makes us connect with it even more.

That's exactly what used to happen when I read these stories, I literally used to imagine the scenes and then my mental state would be like oh my god this is traumatising.

I tried to look for stories where the abuse is not so brutal but it was really hard to find such stories.

With no such luck, I kept reading those stories while skipping the triggering parts. But then I started thinking what if the scenarios were different, what if this and what if that.

At first I thought of writing down the summary. Then I thought I should write it down in a little more detail so I do not lose the story.

Later I thought why not write it on wattpad itself. Besides, no one would read it and it would also be recorded and I could always go back to reading it whenever I want.

But then I thought, what if someone gets interested in reading my story. So I thought of creating the aesthetic and slowly started posting the other chapters, with the first couple chapters being small and not as detailed.

I still remember, when I saw the number of reads increasing from 10 to 50 and then from 50 to 100, I was over the moon. I never thought anyone would actually read it. But then the votes and the number of reads slowly began to increase to thousands and I was stunned.

Then I thought: come on, there are so many people who want to read this book. So I started adding details and writing long chapters.

Although writing long chapters is sometimes a bit stressful, but I love writing them knowing that the stress would be worth it after reading all your lovely comments.

Okay, enough of that. I do not want to bore you with my ramblings.

Let us do something else, how about we get to know each other? That way there will be more interaction between us. Besides, I would really like to get to know my readers.

So let's do this way, I'll ask you a few questions that I would like to know about you guys and you answer them. Also, you can ask me anything you want to know.

Just don't ask me about the update because I can't really give you an exact date 😭😭😭. I know you want to know what will happen next but don't worry I will try to update it as soon as possible. I promise.

Okay without wasting more time. Let's get started.

So my questions are :

1] Where are you from?

2] How old are you?

3] Your profession?

4] What you do in your free time?

5] Who is your favorite Actor/Singer?

6] Which is your favorite Book/Song?

7] The most important, Your favorite food?

8] Your dream destination?

Let's start with myself.

1] Mumbai, 🇮🇳

2] Let's see if you can guess. 😁

3] Well, I am a Web Designer + Developer. Also, an Interior Designer. Right now I am also a writer😉 (Well, I am thinking of pursuing PhD. What do you say? Should I or should I not? 🤔)

4] In my free time I sketch, listen to music and of course read a lot of books (Also day dream.🤭)

5] Actors : Deepika Padukone and Hrithik Roshan 🤩

Singers : There are many but Shreya Ghoshal, Sunidhi Chauhan, Atif Aslam and KK are my favorites.

6] Song : Sooo many, but these top the rank,

Aap ki Nazron Ne Samjha (Lata Mangeshkar)

Woh Lamhe Woh Baatein, Aadat, Doorie, Tere Bin (Atif Aslam)

Zara Zara (Bomaby Jayashri)

Hasi, Leja Leja (Shreya Ghoshal)

Beetein Lamhein, Zara Sa, Labon ko (KK)

7] Indian food always ( From Vada Pav, Pani Puri to Paneer Tikka Masala, Butter chicken, Chicken Biryani, almost everything. Might as well add some Gulab Jamun, Rasmalai, and my love Kaju Katli 😍)

8] I don't exactly have any but I would love to go somewhere peaceful. (You guys can suggest me some places.)

Okay, so now, it's your turn guys😁❤️