[15]

Hello everyone, first of all I would like to apologize for not getting back to you for so long. I had caught a fever. Actually, it was the case of suppressed fever, so the doctor had recommended total bed rest. But after a few days when I was feeling a bit better, I tried to write the next chapter but failed miserably as my body would not allow me to do anything which made my situation even worse and I got scolded by the doctor 😅. That's the reason I was not able to update as well as reply to your comments quickly.

Also, I wanted to tell you guys, no matter how busy you are, please do not neglect your health and make the same mistake that I did.

I have already wasted a lot of time, let us get back to our story without further delay. ❤️

*same day, after breakfast*

I stare at the retreating figures of my two youngest siblings. I am so happy to see that they have already bonded with each other. Looking at them, you'd think they'd known each other since birth.

Well, I will not deny that I am a little jealous of Luca at the moment.

I too would love to spend some time with my bambina. But here I am stuck with the mafia work that requires my immediate attention. 

Definitely the perks of being the mafia boss.

I glance towards the others to see them looking at the youngest with a smile and adoration in their eyes, except Hades. Though I could see his eyes soften for a fraction of second.

Although we only met Kyrie yesterday, I can speak for all of us when I say that we already adore and love her. Her innocent, friendly and kind nature is so refreshing to the world we have come to know. 

It's safe to say that a protective instinct has come over us all.

And talking about Hades, he must be feeling envious right now and denying everything, but I have a feeling that it will be changing soon.

But for now, he has some explaining to do. Turning towards him, I see that he's about to finish his breakfast so I tell him, "To my office, Hades."

Without waiting for his reply, I stood up and started making my way towards my office. 

I know what Hades did last night.

Earlier in the morning, when Onyx messaged me saying that Kyrie's wrist is sprained and that it had light finger marks on them, he knew that she lied. 

Following that, I received CCTV footage of the kitchen from last night by Zeus. Ofcourse, he too must be with Kyrie.

Clicking the footage open, what I saw made me furious. Looking at my expression, Matteo asked me, "What happened?" We both were in our main office in the basement.