[20]

Finally!!!

Some alone time with my Tesoro!

The whole week has been a bit busy for Sandro and I with work and mafia stuff. As a result, we spent less time with our Sorellina, while the others were able to spend plenty of time with her.

I am not going to lie, I was actually starting to feel a little jealous of my little brothers.

But now, as she sits next to me in the passenger seat of my car, telling me about the book she's been reading this week while I listen and ask questions in between, I feel happy and content.

I feel proud of her for how far she's come in a week. When we first met her, she barely spoke at first and needed a little persuasion. And now look at her, she is initiating a conversation.

It is safe to say that she has started to trust us.

When I went into Ares' room earlier in the morning to wake the youngest. I was amazed to see the twins huddled in a corner of Ares' bed, with Hades almost hanging off the edge, as they let the younger ones sleep comfortably. Kyrie was as usual hugging her teddy bear, while she rested her head on Ares' arm and Luca had his arm around her protectively.

Though Hades was sleeping in an uncomfortable way, he still looked at peace. And that really made me happy.

I obviously had to take photos of them. Dad needs to see these moments when he gets back. He'll be happy to see the twins and especially Hades, spending time with others.

Thinking back to the morning, Kyrie looked peaceful as she slept in her brother's protective arms, contrasting to her frightened look at dinner yesterday.

I glance at Kyrie as we drive towards the city, to see her now looking outside the window, a small smile curling her lips as she hums lightly to the song that's playing.

Did she really think that Sandro would be angry with her over such a small thing or that Onyx would hit her when he walked up to her?

I still can't forget Onyx's hurt look, which he quickly masked with a small smile as he spoke to her softly. Though later he did try to show that it didn't bother him but his eyes deceived him.

That's also one of the reasons why he did not stay too long with the youngest and went to bed early last night.

I did not got the time to talk to him at night because he was already asleep when I checked on him. But I am sure Zeus must have spoken to him when he left the office after our conversation in the night.

I could not help but think about the same conversation between me, Sandro and Zeus after dinner.

Currently sitting in Sandro's office, with papers and files spread all over the desk and coffee table, we sit in silence with contract and agreement papers in our hands.