Chapter 4 - ITS SATURDAY⁉️⁉️

"Oh my god if I hear that name one more time I'm going to have to buy a new air frier Hyunjin!" Minho throws his head back on the couch, loudly groaning.

"What name do you mean hyung? Seungmin?" I look up with a grin.

"UGH-" Before Minho could get up from the couch, Jisung walks in, immediately halting the olders actions without saying a word to him.

"Hey Hyunjin! I saw your door was open so I walked in." Jisung brightly smiles before taking his shoes off and sitting on my couch next to his boyfriend.

That couple makes me wanna punch something.

Jisung munchs on some popcorn that he somehow found while leaning on Minhos chest, "So how's seungmin?"

Hyunjin looks up to meet Minhos eyes, expecting a similar reaction that he displayed earlier, but no, he looked calm as he stared down at jisung. "So now you don't say anything!? Are we picking favorites now bitch-"

"Jisungs always been my favorite." Minho shrugs with soft smile, making jisung look up at his with puppy eyes, "really babe?"

"Guys please get yourselves together before things get weird on my couch." I fake a gag as another boy comes into the room, Mr bang Chan himself.

He walks over and takes a seat at the foot of the couch with his back leaning against it, his laptop in his hands, AirPods in and completely unaware of his surroundings.

Atleast that's what I thought until he suddenly looked up, "How's seungmin?"

I blink a few times before looking over at Minho who was too busy giggling with his boyfriend to notice.

This time it was me who loudly groaned as I let my back fall onto the soft carpet. Relaxing my muscles as I try to tune out my friends.

Actually since when did Chan even get in the house?

Anyways-

It was a normal Saturday, an extra lazy one at that, but for some reason something had felt off since this morning. Like I forgot to do something really important.

It wasn't fun to feel that way.

Out of boredom I pick up my phone to atleast entertain myself with good old mindless content, tiktok.

"Hey Hyunjin I asked how's seungmin-"

"OH MY GOD."

The rooms attention immediately shifts towards me, Minho and jisung even separating to see what happened. I stared down at my phone with wide eyes and a hand around my mouth in shock.

"GUYS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ITS SATURDAY?" I practically scream as I look up at the three clueless boys. Chan takes out his AirPods even though he could probably hear my loud voice over it.

"Hyunjin it's kinda obvious... we don't have school- yesterday was Friday- you woke up at 2pm" Chan counts the reasons on his fingers, quite calm in his fatherly manner.

"OH MY GOD." Both my hands go to my head as I quickly stand up and begin pacing around the room. The boys still confused.

"GUYS SEUNGMINS COMING OVER TODAY!"

With that, the three of them sat up with wide eyes. That's certainly not what they were expecting when they asked 'how's seungmin?'

"WHAT!?" Jisung scrambles to pull himself off of his boyfriend and walk over to me. He grabs my face and squishes my cheeks, inspecting it almost.

"HYUNJIN HOW COULD YOU FORGET!" He disappointingly shakes his head, "Oh my god!! Your eyes bags are so puffy today not to mention your literally in the ugly ass pajamas you've worn since you came home on Friday, almost 24 hours ago."