Chapter 21 - Holding hands

"Got your phone?"

"Mhm."

"Your ID?"

"Yes."

"What about your math homework Minnie-"

"I got everything Hyunjin." Seungmin huffs as he pulls his backpack into his hoodie. Trying to adjust to the heavy weight on his back now.

I watch the boy with a sweet smile. Seungmin had slept over last night and it was the first time that I woke up from my dreams and was right back into them. I was fucking living the dream now.

That's right bitch! Who needs dreamland when in real land you got Kim seungmin cuddling you!!!

Ahem anyway.

I take a step forward and bring a hand up to seungmins hair. The younger freezes upon contact and lets his own hands fall to his side, his eyes drifting up to meet mine. I grin as I pat down parts of seungmins hair, fixing it up before we leave. Brushing through his bangs until I step back and admire my work with a proud smile.

And I don't fail to notice the faint blush that decorated seungmins cheeks after.

"Ready to go Minnie?"

"Y-yeah."

****

"Hyunjin." Seungmin whispers with his shoulder pressed against mine as we walked through the school gates. Students surrounding us left and right.

I hum in response, softly brushing my thumb over his knuckles. A smile still left on my lips at the thought of the boy next to me and the burning touch he gives. Not noticing the new found attention.

"Everyone's... l-looking at us." Seungmin lifts his head slightly in my direction, my eyes meeting his quivering eyes.

"Don't worry about them Minnie." I smile down at the boy as we enter into the main building and walk through the halls. Students heads were quickly turning in our direction and whispering was coming from all sides.

'Is that Hwang Hyunjin?'

'He's gay?'

'Who's that cute boy next to him? Is he new?'

'Since when did Hyunjin date?'

Seungmins hand holds mine tighter. I could feel the nervousness radiating off of him, so I lean my head down to his ear, "Just focus on me okay? Nobody else matters."

Seungmin gulps and nods, his eyes shifting from the people around the room to our linked hands. His gaze sticks there as we continued to walk through the hallways, his breathing slowly stilling as his focus remains on me.

Ignoring the attention, I lead Seungmin through the school, distracting him with an occasional few words or a squeeze of the hand.

All until we were interrupted by a loud "NO FUCKING WAY!" Coming from a very familiar voice.

My head shoots in the direction to see Jisung with his hands on his head and his mouth dropped open, Minho standing next to him blinking rapidly and rubbing his own eyes. The two of them standing off to the side in the hallway, becoming part of the other students in confusion at the two of us just holding hands.

"babe I think I might be hallucinating? But is that..." Minho trails off, turning to his boyfriend with wide eyes.

Jisungs jaw was practically on the ground as he finished Minhos thought, "hyunjin and S-seungmin. TOGETHER??!!"

I chuckle to myself as we walk past them, making myself a mental note to talk to them about everything later. But right now I had to take my seungmin to his class.