Chapter 25 - 143

*knock knock knock*

....

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Oh my god! Kids these days!" Seungmins mom drops what she was doing and walks over to the door, unlocking and opening it with an eye roll.

Though, instead of seeing a kid, she was met face to face with an old friend. A fake smile blooms on her face as she straightens her posture, "Oh Ms Hwang. Pleasure to see you."

"Do you want me to fucking call cps?"

"Pardon?"

Seungmins mother smile dropped just as quick. Her eyes turning from innocent to speechless as she looks at the woman outside her door.

"I said." Hyunjins mother repeats with more force, "Do you want me to fucking call cps!??"

"Ahah." Seungmins mom chuckles nervously, "Not the best way to greet a neighbor eh?"

"Listen." The woman takes a step into the house, pointing and assertive finger at her, "I didn't come here to play around. I know that you know why I'm here."

"Maybe we should sit down and talk over tea-"

"For goodness sake drop the act!" Ms Hwang rolls her eyes, still towering over the other. Her long hair falling to the her sides as he eyes were fierce.

"What do you want huh?" Seungmins mom suddenly yells back, dropping her fake polite act.

The woman takes a deep breath, "An explanation. A reason. Anything."

"And for what?"

"Why are you treating your son like this!" She burst out, practically fuming at the thought. There is no way a child's own mother could abandon them like that? Right?

"My son?" Mrs Kim scoffs, "that's what this is about? Let me guess, he's been staying with you huh?"

"And what if he has. Maybe it because somebody hasn't done their fucking job as a mother." Ms Hwang shoots back, glaring deeply into the woman's eyes.

"I couldn't care less. At this point, you can have him." Seungmins mother shrugs, her face almost blank.

"Excuse me?"

"I've down enough with trying to fix him! I give up!"

"You can't give up on parenting-"

"He's not my problem anymore!"

Just then, the woman goes to close the door, blocking Ms Hwang out. But she was quicker as Hyunjins mother pushes open the door, "you fucker!"

Now this might have been the moment that Ms Hwang felt the most rage since the last time she talked to her neighbor. It was unbelievable how unhinged one could be. Seungmin did not deserve someone like her.

And so she did what felt logical.

"Let go of my hair you bitch!!" Seungmins mom screams out, flailing her hands in the air.

"you asked for it!!" Ms Hwang clutches her hands tighter around the woman's locks, pulling harshly as the two spin in circles at the homes entrance.

"This is all because of my no good sonnn!!!" She yells out, squirming as she trys to shake Hyunjins mothers hands off her.

"SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME AND YOURE GOING BALD!"

"Aish aish." Mrs Kim winces in pain as she complies, "I'll do whatever you want, let go!"

With a small smirk, Ms Hwang lets go of the woman and stands with her hands on her hips, "Glad we could come to a conclusion."

****