Chapter 9 - Valentine

When I woke up this morning, I felt happy.

This time when I went to scroll on people's stories and seeing them posting about their special someone, I wasn't upset.

I wasn't regretful.

Because today I was going to show seungmin how much he really means to me. I wasn't a pussy today.

It's Valentine's Day.

If you really thought I was going to half ass a card and some cvs candy and flowers, YOU THOUGHT FUCKING WRONG.

When I tell you Seungmin is special to me, I mean it. He doesn't deserve some goofy card or something, he's so much more. He deserves the world, if only I could gift him that.

He likes hersheys. That's what he told me in class. If he likes hersheys HES GONNA FUCKING GET HERSHEYS.

Sorry i dont know why im so aggressive. Maybe its the pent up sexual frustration like jisung said. But then again he never says shit that's actually reasonable.

Anyways.

Yesterday was Thursday and tomorrow is Saturday, so that means todays Wednesday!

Just kidding it's Friday.

Atleast there was some relief in knowing if everything went to hell, I would have the weekend to move towns.

So the plan was to give him some flowers and chocolates, real flowers and chocolates. I got my rich ass uncle to deliver a top notch bouquet to my place to give him, I mean I guess the chocolate won't be real since he asked for hersheys which was like the cheapest option-

Whatever.

The main surprise was after those things. I would give him the chocolates and flowers with a cute little note telling him to meet me in the dance studio after school. There I would show him the real deal.

I choreographed him a dance. It was going to be expressive and sweet, I tried to make it that way atleast. He seemed like he really liked seeing me dance so I thought he would like that.

Maybe if he really liked it we could go to dinner together after-

I shouldn't get ahead of myself.

"One and step and two and three four five." I mumble to counts, imagining myself following the choreography as I walk down the halls. While being so focused, i wasn't really watching where I was going. In usual Hyunjin manner, I bumped into somebody. I stumble back as I bring a hand to my forehead.

Just as I was about to unleash my alpha at this dude for being in my way while I was having my important memorization walk, he speaks up first, "oh Hyunjin! What's up man!?"

I look up to see a tall ass dude infront of me. He was handsome to say the least, his face wasn't that familiar but he knew me so I just played along. "Ah nothing much man how you doing?"

I catch a glimpse of another figure behind him, I mean I wasn't exactly as tall as this giant to peek around him, so I just brushed it off. I give him a quick shake and go off to find Minho.

He told me to meet him in the main floor hall C bathroom. Something about Jisung probably. They always go above and beyond for Valentine's Day but they just end up spending the night together the same way they always do.

I push open the doors to the bathroom, still slightly rubbing my forehead after I hit that giant head on, "Minho hyung?"

"In here!" He whisper yells from the far corner stall. For second I almost question if he was getting high because we all know what that stalls purpose is, but Minho wouldn't do that. He's very adamant about no smoking or vaping especially since he started dating jisung who has asthma.