Act 2 | 6: Dean and who?

"Just like that" I was shocked. "Just like that." Dean replied, it was clear he was upset, but he was the one who dumped Rory. "B-but you guys were doing amazing what happened?" I asked him curiously, I just assumed, Dean and Rory were fine considering they would always be with each other at every given moment. "You know, she's so busy with school and getting into Harvard. And I met this girl..." he trails off, saying the last line like a whisper...

"Did you just say you met someone?" I ask again, I couldn't of heard him correctly. He and Rory are like THE couple, right?! "Lindsay Lister" he awkwardly smiles... my mouth falls open. She's a nice girl, like really nice but I'm still in shock. Dean and Lindsay or Dean and Rory? "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" I shouted at him louder than expected. "Well you're either with Jess or studying nowadays" he sighs, getting up from the couch, "I'm gonna go check on Clara" he announces, leaving the room, door squeaking behind him. I shake my head in complete disbelief. Rory and Dean are completely over. And I wasn't even there to comfort my brother, or my bestfriend. I didn't even know it happened.

"Hey, how's Rory?" I ask Lorelai as she enters Luke's to get her coffee. Normally she'd be with Rory but I guess she's probably not feeling up to it considering the break up. "She'll be fine eventually.. how's- uh how's Dean dealing with it?" She questions, I don't think Dean is as sad about it as Rory, I mean- considering Deans already hoping for a shot with Lindsay. I don't really wanna let Lorelai know that, because then she'll tell Rory and everything will just get complicated. And the fact that Rory is one of my bestfriends and Dean is my brother... I'd have to side with Dean but then Rory might be hurt by that, but if I side with Rory then Dean will make my home life a living hell...

"Dean's pretty upset, even though he's the one who broke it off" I say truthfully, I just won't mention about Lindsay even if the lie might kill me just a little tiny bit. "Well anyways how are you and Jess doing?" She asks me, changing the subject from one couple (broken up) to another couple. "We're doing good just upsetting, we haven't got into much trouble around here lately" she laughs and shakes her head, "it's stars hollow, you'll run out of tricks eventually"

"So they are officially done?" Jess asks as I pace around my room looking for some of my chemistry notes. "Yeah they are completely over" I say, stopping for a moment in the middle of my cluttered room a hand placed on my head. Jess stands up from my bed and stands infront of me. "Look, you know this stuff. Just because there's a big exam tomorrow doesn't mean you can't have just a small bit of fun, you're notes will turn up. You'll have a harder time trying to find them if you're stressed rather than when you're focused and calm" he takes the hand on my head and puts it back to my side.

"Come out for a few hours" he pleads. He's right, I'm not gonna find the notes if I'm too stressed about finding them. If I'm gonna find them I need to be calm and take a breath... but I did find some spray cans when I was throwing things around... "you know I did come across some stuff that could be used to have a little bit of fun"

"You ready?" I ask him as we zip up black hoodies. It feels like ages since we've pulled a stunt, and honestly it has been. "Come on" he winks as he climbs out my window, a very common scene at the Forester house. Our first stop is Doose's market, then Kirk's who is always out no.1 victim, then Luke's. Luke closes the diner quite late and we don't really wanna get caught by Luke of all people.

Spray paint stinks. I'm covering my nose as me and Jess are spraying the floor outside Doose's market. Taylor freaks out over the smallest things, so in yellow we decided to tag, 'eviction notice' on the pavement... can't wait to hear about this in the next town meeting. Not like I go to them, but maybe I will for this.

Next up is Kirk's. Poor Kirk. "What do you think might freak him out?" Jess asks me as we now stand infront of his house, "you know what, I'm running out of ideas for that" I chuckle. Kirk is THE Stars Hollow victim so I personally think he's seen it all. "You know what, maybe we should leave him alone for a while" I sigh shaking my head... until a great idea comes into my mind.

Standing outside Kirk's house, looking at the masterpiece that just so happens to be a fake number... knowing Kirk he's gonna ring this number looking for 'hot babes' because beside the number Jess wrote 'hot girls are looking for you'. Personally I thought it might be too far, but we'll see in the morning. "You know he's gonna be ringing this number for a week straight, losing sleep and asking everyone in town about it and if they received the number.

Next up was Luke's, we already had our idea planned for his before we left. Well Jess did. Considering no one knows how to annoy Luke like Jess does. "So you ready to be killed in the morning" I whisper and look at Jess who's already started spraying his window. "JESS WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I shouted, we weren't supposed to spray paint the windows and that's exactly what Jess decided to do. "Relax it'll be funny" I cross my arms at his response, shaking my head and looking at what he's done so far. 'Doose's Diner' was what he decided on.

After a few minutes of Jess pestering me, even though he had the work halfway done. I finally decided to help him. I thought my last coffee ban was bad. If he finds out this was the work of me and Jess, we'll be living on the streets. "You do know this punishment is going to be worse than last time" I look at him with my eyebrows raised and he laughs before letting out a giant sigh. "He's never gonna let us live this down is he?"