A King's White Rose

Chapter 1: Beautiful Eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warm sun bathed his skin as he viewed over his balcony egde. The cool smell of the breeze whisking by and causing movement to his lengthy hair in the process.

His skin got the touch of the invisible breath, his not so dressy robe giving less movement after being tied to his naked body.

The sight before him was something he admired whenever he had the chance. This was his moment to. Just watching off, the urge to shift into his gigantic form and flow with the breeze, bask in the heat of that sun.

Unfortunately, that wasn't going to happen. Not today it seemed.

The doors behind Valdemar, clatter of shoes onto his floors yet the King didn't turn to look at the intrusive individual.

"King Valdemar." He said.

He grumbled, his calming feeling deteriorating into nothing. "What?" He bellowed, deep red eyes narrowed onto the horizon.

"I apologize for interrupting your free time, my King, but you have a visitor. A...Motherly visitor." The man said with a careful tone.

Valdemar didn't move for a while and looked back to his counselor. "Vaayn, didn't I say to lock the gates before that woman?"

"Yes yet she always finds a way to get onto the grounds."

Valdemar grumbled in distaste, absolutely annoyed that his mother was doing this again. Didn't she have a stop button? But this was his mother he was speaking about. An ancient dragon like her was bound to get her way even if he was King of Dragons.

With a rub on his nose, Valdemar sighs and turns to face the inside of his chambers. "Let's just get this over with."

Vaayn bows his head as Valdemar passed him with a gust of wind. The King of Dragons was one to be awed and feared. His demeanor radiated a aura to bow to and cower even.

But when it came to his mother, he knew that it was a matter of time before his whole dragon fearing aura to sizzle off round her.

But she was here for a purpose and Valdemar may know the purpose for her visit. That drew smoke to exhaust out of his nose.

Valdemar dressed himself in his leather jeans, high up boats with metal carvings at the soul of them. A blousing top that had laced pieces to hold the two front pieces together and cover the lower parts of Valdemar's physically toned body. It all put together and fastened with a leather thick belt and golden buckle.

Valdemar brushed the front parts of his long shadow hair out his way and came to the acception that he was going down there to tell his mother to go away and never bother him until it's a war breaking out from the Western Kingdom.

He took off out of the room, walking down the vast halls, passing his guards on the way who bowed their heads and soluted.

"Did she tell you why she came?"

"I would guess it was for the reason why she came so many other times. But I guess you already know that, my king."

Valdemar scoffs. His mother is always so passionate about this one thing. Couldn't he just stay lonely, without the company of an omega on his side. Gods he didn't need one of anyone.

His people didn't need to see him mingling with a potential partner and thinking he'll go soft for the creature that is an omega. Just thinking about it makes him uncomfortable.

He was going to have to protect another frail body, another person who wasn't as far away as possible from his lair or his castle.

So he had to do something about this. Give his mother what she wants for a period of time then send them off and never look back.