A King's White Rose

Chapter 19: Heirs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on, A King's White Rose..

~~~~~~~~~~~

The newborn was taken by Eitri moments after being told to buy Eileithya. Lixue couldn't figure out, much less think of the uprisen pain but something happen to him. Eileithya inspected him in great confusion till her eyes widened.

There the former queen exclaimed.

"Another... There's another?! Lixue be a dear and don't stop." She said.

"Wha-AAAH!-Fuck!"

His screams were expected and sounded alarming. His fist grappled a hand as if to steady him.

Eileithya brought her hands out of the water as Lixue stopped bawling his lungs out. Held towards her face was another baby. Another boy. His skin cream colored instead of pale like his twin brother.

Lixue heaved volcanic breaths as he sanked back into pool of water. His wet eyes catching the sight of his other child he didn't expect to bring out.

"T-twins..?"

"I-I think so..But we must make sure first." Eileithya gave the twin to Eitri again to which the fairy Empress took into his freed arms.

Lixue nods his head but inhaled sharply. His body shaked and shaked his head. Something wasn't right. Punched again, Lixue was curling into it.

Eileithya was there to help him, Rou trying her best to calm the omega male. It wasn't working cause Lixue was ignoring everything but the pain.

Eileithya helped deliver another baby?!

"Oh sweet gods." Rou whispered at the sight of this baby. He was a deep red hair baby. His cries matching his siblings behind. "Three heirs.."

Lixue groaned, an headache raged in his mind and moved all over his body. This shit couldn't be real. Three?..

"I think that was it."

Lixue grabbed her hand and shaked his head violently. "Nononononono!"

"Lixue?"

"Another?! Oh Lord's Valdemar!!" Eileithya expressed for Lixue who was very much unable to form verbal words at the moment. Only vocal screams and cries of profanity.

But this one..this was trouble. This hopefully last born refused to come. It's either they were stuck or resisting cause this shit was excruciating.

And it seemed to have gotten worst for the newly mother. Cause as Lixue delivered for the last time in that pool, grabbed his child and lift them out the water, his heart dropped.

Lixue cradled the child against his chest. Though tired he was very aware of the lack of crying and a bit smaller size to the others.

His son wasn't crying, nor moving. He was limp in his arms and getting cold. Lixue panicked.

"Why isn't he crying?" Rou in concern. Eileithya rubbed the naked newborn's back in hopes to get something started but no response.

"No no, come on baby breath for me, breath sweetheart.."

He patted the child's back and took a warm blanket to get him warm. He kept rubbing the warm cloth on the child and rubbing his back.

Lixue continued this for a minute and a few seconds in whispered motivations for his baby to breath. For him to not die on him.