A King's White Rose

Chapter 18: Rage & Unexpected twists

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~

Warning~

~War, violence~

Enjoy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The few days were painful and extremely stressful.

Lixue hasn't been able to sleep for so long as a minute, nightmares of his husband in an unimaginable ending had him palpating and aching all over.

He won't even sleep in the bedroom for long since Valdemar was the one beside him. He would go on there, find a spot next to him and sleep instead.

It hurt the omega to see his alpha out cold and vulnerable like this. He blamed himself so much for what had happened. For what occurred. If he had stayed in the castle maybe his husband wouldn't be hit with that damned arrow.

And your probably thinking why was that arrow is such a problem to him or in general since he is a Dragon King...Well.. apparently that arrow had a potent venom that can eat away at tissues within the body and drains the victim of all energy to ever recover.

When Lixue heard these news, overwhelming feelings in him toppled over like a dark cloud. All he saw was rage coloring his mind then sorrow and then stress.

The doctor advised him of the stress but at the moment he didn't want to hear anything other than everyone of those men had met their end during their break in.

Before everyone knew it, Lixue had stormed himself out of the room when told about two alive individuals. One of them being the culprit for his now bedridden husband's state.

Eileithya tried to calm the omega down but she knew from the way his face blanked and those eyes drained of care, that something bad was about be set on those two.

Lixue entered the holding cell of the two men. They glared at him and chillingly responded with a heartless stare of his own.

Something in them shivered at the sight.

He was beyond angry.

"What? Going to complain about us? Well he was in the wa-ACKK!"

The one person who decided to open his mouth and speak was wrapped with curling ice vines that didn't break but creaked and emintated mist from it's form. Those vines surrounded the guy in seconds, the head of the vine that held a closed rose, strangled the guy by the neck and had him wheezing for air.

The other watched in shock as his comrade was being chocked till he turned blue by growing thick vine like plants. They weren't normal at all. Their color, their solid form and then the reflection it gave off as he watched at them.

The room began to drop in freezing temperatures and the other guy looked back to the pregnant omega.

"I don't want to hear your bullshit talk...I want answers."

The man tsked nervously. "As if I would give you it!! Think your scary! You breedable jokers are only weaklings that need protection and want money!"

Lixue's eyes grew manic. "Is that so.."

"Yeah!-"

"DuDE!-" More wheezing from the other guy as he drooled and tried to claw. He glared at his comrade, pleading him to do as the omega say.

The other began to panic as his friend's eyes rolled into his head as those vines squeezed more of his neck.

"Ok fine! Fine I'll say it! It was Baltimore. He wants the King's throne to rule. He ordered us to do this and capture you while he was gone."