A King's White Rose

Chapter 13: Unwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, Caesium, begin."

The stallion neighed and chuffed, bowing low just for Lixue to climb onto his back. It was a bit hard knowing where Lixue's height lays but his wife was strong.

Lixue got onto Caesium's back and brushed the stallion's mane. Valdemar moved forward, arms folded.

"Ok love, we'll go slow. If you feel comfortable in trying on your own say so. I don't wish to take away your freedom by hounding behind you."

Lixue chuckled at his comment. "You already hound me, my King."

Valdemar rolled his eyes but his smile kept on his handsome face. "It's needed, my Queen. You are a jewel to me. But a strong and relentless one."

Lixue blushed and lightly brushed his fingers on Valdemar's jaw lovingly. "You flatter me to much. Now, enough of this tease and let's get to learning." Valdemar shakes his head in amusement and patted his war horse. "You ready Caesium?"

The horse neighed excitedly, lifting his head high and his body seemed to have grewn in strength and size. Valdemar was very pleased yet rolled his eyes at his behavior.

"Good. My treasure, make sure to hold on."

Lixue nods his head and Caesium walking forward, Valdemar keeping watch from where he stood. He found that giving Lixue his space to learn and experience his new life outside and new activities was good.

He liked the reactions too. After all he's been a bigger difference to the people. They had brute force and might as a king and their queen a delicate rose with thorns.

His omega isn't one to just coo at. Lixue didn't want to be cooed. He didn't hate the idea of being loaded with affection and quality time but disliked if it was taking away his freedom cause of overprotection and restrictions because of his gene.

That ment an earful and alot of attitude coming from his wife if anything. And he won't change that for anything. His wife was powerful that is for one.

Caesium came back and Lixue was all smiles. "Oh that was fun. Can we try a bit more speed?" Valdemar looked to Caesium who looked like he wanted to do the same. Show off his speed and what a true war stallion speed was like.

"I can't say no to you. Let's true outside where there is more space."

Lixue gotten more excited. "Wonderful."

"Bring me a horse. I and my wife will be going for a ride." He said out to a servent. The servent quickly nodded and went to the stalls where all the healthy horses were located.

Valdemar had gotten anothed horse for himself, hopping on his back and directing him next to Caesium and his beloved. "Can you keep up?"

"I'm sure Caesium and I will, right Caesium?" He asked the stallion, scratching under his chin and getting a neigh of agreement. Lixue smirked. "Can you keep up?"

Valdemar scoffed at the question. "Who ever reach's the waterfall will know the answer. How about that?" He smirked. Lixue smirked back. "Deal."

"Wonderful~"

Valdemar watched as the gates open and he rode off quickly. Lixue right behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

And so the days had passed on. Lixue has been doing very well in his ruling and gaining his new skills of riding.

The two will find some times to keep their bond and time together. And that ment in any ways possible that is.