A King's White Rose

Chapter 2: An unwanted feeling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's only been a day since he arrived at the dockside of Dracon City. His first night was pleasing, him mostly seated at the window seat and gazing off into the distance.

This was something completely different to him. The castle, he's never lived in a castle. The Manor he lived in was comfortable, low, but spacious enough to please his needs.

Now he was in this large room, massive, it's own bath and dressing space where his clothes were placed and stored. This room had a vanity mirror, enough space on that aswell.

Just everything seemed so big and I ment everything here was large. But he wanted to see the library, maybe outside of the castle grounds. He just hopes he doesn't bump into that brooding grump smoke that is a King and a Dragon.

The farther he is from him, the best his experience will be. Just keeping distance..

The light tapping at the doors caught his attention. Lixue looks over to it and answered where he sat.

"Yes?"

"Crown prince it is I."

Lixue smiled and walks to the doors. He glanced down at the golden rounded handles and pulled them.

The doors followed on, opening wide enough for him to meet eye to eye with his maiden.

"Rou." He greated her, his smiling ever so caring towards his trusted maiden. Rou bowed with a smile of her own and walked into the room with a tray, behind her were the servent of the castle.

Rou placed the tray on the table and turns to her prince. "How have you been holding up? Is everything ok?"

Lixue took his seat on the large canopy bed, dressed with thin see through and dyed cloth. He hums with his eyes meeting Rou's.

"It's very large and different but that just makes this even more better. Well..the marriage is a different story but just coming out and experience a new territory is..going well." He said.

Rou came to him and helps him undressed and dressed. "I'm glad your enjoying being out of the kingdom. I just hope everything goes well. I have to protect you after all."

Lixue laughed. "Yes for my father's sanity sake."

Rou chuckled. "Yes my prince." She takes out the robes he is going to wear and had them placed down by the other maiden waiting.

"Rou..?"

"Yes my prince?"

Lixue fiddled with a curl, bitting his lip as he thought of the words to ask. When it came he stops and spoke. "Do you think I'm allowed to leave the castle grounds..?"

Rou turned to him, placing down the open boxes of head jewelry, flower pins, hanging gems to tie into his hair and ontop of that his new colored Vail to go with his outfit.

"I don't have the answer to that my prince. But don't you think it will be better to look about the castle then head straight for the outside?"

Lixue frowned at that. "But..Rou I don't want to do that. I didn't agree to this arrangement to tour about this massive castle. I want to see the outside snow, the sun, a place without snow." He said, looking out the closed balcony door but he could still see the peek of the outside. The sun, the trees green and abundant. He gotten so used to seeing white and only snow, now he was seeing colors, alot of them.

And warmth..it warmed his pale skin just the kind of way but being a Frost Elf he couldn't stay to long in the sun.

He looks down to his now dressed body. "I wonder.."