A King's White Rose

Chapter 11: Heated Love

~Warning~

Possessive talk, 🔞, omegaverse yaoi

If you ignored this and don't care,

Enjoy~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lixue woke up later that day, smelling new things and aching within his body. He groaned holding his body close and regretting in even getting up.

Hot..So hot..

Lixue looked about the room, the room that smelled strongly of one man and one man only.

Valdemar..

The very pillow he rested on was blanketed with that musky smell of a campfire that's been burning for a while. The distant smell of cooked meat perhaps.

It didn't matter, it smelled so good. Lixue couldn't even stand the fact that he was inching closer and grabbing the pillow, hugging it close to his face and smelling that scent deeply.

His body overheated and ached more, Lixue panting and groaning. His mind hazed over as the magnitude of that one scent drove him high.

He looked about the room, the sights beginning to be unfocused and only his senses worked to find all that smelled of that man and hold it for ransom.

That he did. He found himself a cap and grabbed it, inhaling that to and whimpering as he nuzzled into the cloth. He couldn't seem to help himself. Such a behavior was being displayed right now and all Lixue could do was go with it uncontrollably.

He grabbed anything and everything his eyes landed on, anything that smelled intoxicatingly of Valdemar and place it all on the bed.

He climbed back on the bed, wrapping himself in that large drapping coat and stayed there.

He didn't want to come out. Not when he was like this. Especially not like this.

Valdemar on the other hand had just came back from a long conversation with Hadeon before the Dragon King left after breakfast.

Thank god he left in time before ehe strangled him on the spot. Now that the nuisance was already over the sea, Valdemar rushed back to his beloved in hopes to get him fed and more rest.

That was the plan. It order to not harm him during something like this time, or him losing his mind, Valdemar wanted to stay as little as much to keep them both safe.

I don't want to ravage my wife. Not like this.

That idea... however..was foolish.

Valdemar hadn't even opened the door and the pheromones already greeted him with intense interest. His pupils instantly changed from normal slights to shrunken lines.

He opened the door and was welcomed with a erotic, overwhelming sight. His wife, the Elvin Queen of his Kingdom, was on their bed hugging his coat close and clawing at it. His whimpers and whines of pain cause alarm then arousal.

His pheromones has gotten greater. It hasn't been the next day yet!!

Valdemar closed the door and kept his eyes fixated on Lixue as he seemed to realize his presents. His ears twitched and dropped, color of red dressed his naked body lover in a display that he can't ignored.

"Lixue.."

Lixue watched at him, helpless and out of his mind at the very moment. Those full pink lips opened and he called for him.