A King's White Rose

Chapter 6: Rescue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lixue was truly something towards Valdemar. And it showed. He would glance to Lixue whenever they had a dinner or breakfast together.

This time he didn't fell like..well.. letting him go. Yet that is. Lixue just was someone entirely different. It's both his attitude and the way he is that perked the Dragon King's mind. He completely turned his assumption of what an omega is.

Valdemar couldn't keep his mind on work so much after that kiss either. Lixue really kissed him and he wanted more. The Dragon King stood to his balcony and placed his index finger to his lips.

I can't be addicted now.. right?

Valdemar hadn't had much time to think about his answer to his own question. The exact addiction he's been taunted to kiss again coming into his study room.

Valdemar removed his finger from his lip and turned. "Come in Lixue." He said, gesturing for the omega male to come into his office fully.

Lixue came into the room and smiled. That vail igniting his irritation once again. "I apologize for the sudden entry." He said, stopping a few feet from the table and Valdemar. Valdemar dismissed the apologies and looked him in the eyes. "Something you want?" He asked carefully.

Lixue fiddled with his waist jewelry and nods. "Yes.. It's a small request."

Valdemar arched one eyebrow. "One? You've making alot of requests lately." He joked, standing straight and folding his arms over his large chest.

Lixue felt very offended by that accusation and defended himself. "I did no such thing. I was asked for my opinion and so I gave it."

Valdemar verbrated in laughter, finding his facial expression intriguing and adorable. His eyes opened and he met Lixue's slightly widened ones. He wasn't moving, wasn't saying anything more, just staring up at him..

"What?" Valdemar's smile disappeared and his brows creased.

Lixue was now one to let out a lulling giggle. Valdemar relaxed and shakes his head. "Your not going to tell me anyways, now that request?"

Lixue calmed his laughing and looked back to the King. "Yes, well I wanted to ask..if I can be allowed to leave the castle grounds. To visit the rest of your Kingdom."

Valdemar silenced at the request and watched at Lixue who gave him that look of pled. He didn't think Lixue was doing it with thought but it was working.

"Alone?" He enquired, volume like a deep base drum.

Lixue spoke quickly. "No I was going with Rou, my maiden. But if you want to send someone with us aswell that will be fine..aswell."

Valdemar tapped his finger on his dark oak desk and thought for a while. He could let him be free outside of his castle walls. The people was yet to meet Lixue anyways. But he'd rather be with Lixue than have him deal with those people. They are queen starved as Vaayn said.. it's a problem.

Valdemar raised his finger to Lixue for his patients and looked to his side. There a rounded circle of fire and ashes appeared next to him.

The face of his head guard came into the view. "Selin."

"My King, how may I assist you?"

Valdemar glanced again to a awe strucken Lixue at his floating vortex of communication. His lip almost formed a smile but he threw that thought out and answered.

"The elf prince wants to go visit the village and it's residents. Will you accompany him and his maiden?"

"Anything for you my King. I will ensure his safety is at full during this trip."