Thank You!

I just want to thank everyone who has read the first draft of Etherea: The Lost Daughter. I hope you enjoyed your journey throughout the land with Nia! If you did enjoy the book so far, please vote and comment; your feedback is so, so important to me. I really want this to be a world you can lose yourself in, so there will be many, many more books based on Etherea. <3 

If you're wondering what I mean about the book so far, I have exciting news. While the free, mostly unedited (save for spelling errors and general mistakes that I will be fixing) version will remain on Wattpad; the final edition will include an extra 50/100 pages of romance, action and bits of information that didn't make the cut here (wondering who sent Nia that book? Or who sent Riona that note? Maybe you're curious to find out what happened in Torrin's court all those weeks they hid away and Why did  Cliodhna suddenly re-appear?)

Fear not! For this will all be revealed when Etherea: The Lost Daughter (book 1) is released on Amazon this coming March!

Keep an eye out for the sequel too, where Nia and Lorcan find themselves trapped beneath the earth; with no magic, no allies and no way out. 

Possible additions to the series will include:

Etherea: The Realm of Men- Where you will follow Nia's daughter as she struggles to escape an arranged marriage and save the Mortal Lands.

 Etherea: Riona's Tale- Where you will experience Etherea in its former glory and witness first hand how Riona allowed Etherea to fall. 

 Etherea: The Rising- An insight into Ciar's journey to darkness, of the land which he came from; of the darkness that birthed him.

 Etherea: The First War- A story of the creation of the first Fate, of lovers who defied the entire world by coming together; despite their differences, to bring balance to a fractured Realm.

Let me know if you guys would be interested!! 

xoxo Shannon Leigh Moore xoxo