𝟑𝟑

JULES POV

"I have no idea what she's talking about," Lukas finally speaks up. His eyes try to meet mine but I look away, not letting them connect.

"Clearly you do or else she wouldn't have texted you that," I speak up, pushing myself farther away from him.

"I don't talk to her!" he states, raising his voice.

"You do or else she wouldn't know that you talked to me," I mention, choking my words out.

"I don't! I don't know how she found out that I apologized anyways," he continues.

"Because you told her?" I pause, finally connecting my eyes with his. "Do you think I'm stupid?" I question through my teeth.

"Yes-," he begins, quickly cutting himself off after relaxing what he just said. "No.. I mean-,"

"Wow, nice to know how you see me," I spit out, rising up from the bed. I'm so done with Lukas and this whole conversation.

"Julie wait-," he begins, reaching and grabbing my arm.

"Don't touch me! And stop calling me that!" I shout all at once. He releases his grip on my arm and rises off of the bed, growing closer to me.

"Why are you yelling at me and why are you mad about this in the first place?" he questions, taking a step towards me.

"I'm mad because she's a terrible person Lukas and somehow, you keep finding a way to associate yourself with her and I'm tired of it. Somehow and someway I'm always the one getting blamed for something or accused of stealing you from her and I'm sick of it!" I let out.

"Jules," he replies softly. His eyes soften and he tries to take a step closer but I put my arm out to create distance between us.

"No! The worst part of this is that you never stick up for me," I shout, letting everything I've bottled up come out.

"I never know when she says something to you," he tries to speak but I shut him down.

"Anytime she's around she says something," I begin. "Hell, this has been happening since freshman year Lukas," I finish.

Lukas stands tall and doesn't say a word as I stand here on the verge of tears in front of him. Has he really not noticed this happening or is he just trying to save himself right now?

"Jules I'm sorry-,"

"No you're not! If you were sorry you would have cut her off years ago!" I scold. I stand up taller in front of him to try and tell him off.

"I know I should have-,"

"But you don't know!" I cut him off. "You don't know anything!" I blurt.

"You're just making stuff up now," he confesses, disregarding everything I just said. "Stop being so dramatic," he tries to shout but I give him a look to make him quiet down.

"Are you being serious right now?" I question in a more strict manner. I watch as he blinks back his words and realizes what he had just said.

"I didn't mean it like that," he admits, reaching down and grabbing ahold of my arm to show sympathy. I glance down at his hold and then back up at him feeling nothing but anger towards him.

"Sure you didn't," I spit back, attempting to back away from him.

"Jules-," he starts, getting his grip on my arm.

"Let go of me," I shout.

"Not until you hear me out!" he shouts back, taking a step closer to me.

"I don't want to hear you out!" I confess, still tugging away from him.