Bonus - "I hate you" Klaus POV

Requested by thefemalethatreads

This is Chapter 16 in Klaus' POV (Senior Prank Night) His baby sister says I hate you💔 and he doesn't return for her the following day😣

This made me cry. I don't know what else to say...
On a happier note, it's my birthday🥳
———

Excitement strums through my body like electricity. I've never been so impatient in my 1,000 years on Earth. I'm desperate, so desperate to make these hybrids work.

And I know a solution is coming.

"I'm going to make this very simple..." I explain purely for the Bennett witch's understanding. "Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually."

I glare around the gym, basking in the scent of everyone's fear.

This is who I am. Klaus Mikaelson. The Hybrid.

They should fear me.

I bite into my wrist and hold the Lockwood boy against his will, forcing the pumping blood down his throat.

He hates me now, but he will be grateful for the gift I'm giving him as my first successful hybrid if the witch can make this work.

He will be one of a kind. My kind. My true family.

"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake... You'd better hurry," I twist Tyler's head, breaking his neck suddenly.

I hear a little squeak of terror coming from my baby sister as she buries her head in Bekah's arms. I refuse to acknowledge it, refuse to accept what I'm doing is wrong.

I know I should look after her more. But I don't know how.

How can I, the feared Original Hybrid, prove myself worthy of her pure love? I can't.

I disappoint her every day, I will always and forever. I'll never be worthy to be around our sweet happy little girl.

The blue eyed jock stares at his dead friend in horror, "he killed him."

"He's not dead. Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire," my doppelgänger explains correctly.

"And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition," I tell them all. "Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena... for safe-keeping."

I smirk as I see their panicked faces. Little do they know, that's just what I'm looking for. Their panic means better solutions for me. The more desperate they are, the quicker I can make hybrids.

Rebekah and Hedi start to bitch about Elena and I roll my eyes.

"Enough, sisters. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" I speak directly to Rebekah who follows me without a word of complaint.

Good. She's quiet as she should be. She's learning. Maybe I won't have to dagger her soon this time.

"It's okay, it's going to be okay," Stefan mutters pretending he's reassuring himself but it's clearly meant to comfort Elena.

"Speak up, your damsel can't hear you," I tease him lightly but my heart is heavy. I truly thought we were becoming friends again. His betrayal stings more than I'd like to admit.

I trusted him. I won't do that again.

"Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me... I will do," Stefan takes a dramatic stand and I nearly break his neck again for good measure.