Chapter 2

His POV

"I love you" she said ..

I woke up with a jolt when a bucket of water fell on my face. I discovered that my younger brother-a devil-was making fun of me. I'm going to kill him today. "Bhai, did I wake you up before kissing Bhabhi?" My younger brother Yuhaan said. I gave him a fierce look, and he fled before I could apprehend that moron.

I got up and went to the gym ,after working out for more than 1 hour I came back and took a shower and got ready for going to the office.

I would've left early but "meri maa" she didn't let me go without having breakfast ....

After coming to the office I started to look for HER "Anaya Khan " *the girl who had the fucking audacity to make my mind go crazy for her from the past six years * in the CCTV of the café.Yesterday I came to know that she's going to visit her favourite café, which I had of course reserved for her because I didn't want anything to get in the way of my girl. A knock on my door interrupted me and I looked up and saw my best friend Adrian was there.

He came and stood beside me and peek on the laptop and when he found that I was watching the CCTV of the café He again started with his lecture ."Why don't you go and confess to her idiot you're stalking her like a creep from the last six years" - he asked. I was about to say something when my phone rang and I immediately picked it cuz it was from her guard who I appointed for her and he told me it made me shocked. I immediately left my office..

HER POV

Our eyes met, and he started coming towards me. But wait, why did he kill that guy? We are so close that I can feel his breathing on my face. It's wrong; he's my brother's enemy. I can't like him or fall for him. I pushed him hard, and he stumbled for a moment before fixing himself again. His smirk grew darker, and he again came close to me and whispered in my ear, "You know, right? If someone else was in your place, they would've died by now, but I'm letting you go because, after all, you're my enemy's sister," he said, moving away from me. And that proved that He is an absolute asshole...

I questioned him "why did you kill that guy" with a little more volume. "Because the motherfucker was behind something, or you can say someone who's mine," he replied, his lips twitching slightly. Just as I was going to ask who it was, a horn cut us off. I looked around and saw my brother in his car. Suddenly, a text message appeared on my phone, inviting me to come to the car.

I was about to go when he stopped me by holding my wrist and pulled me with such force that my face landed on his chest. I don't know why I felt safe. I shouldn't feel safe with him; he's no good for me. I tried to move, but then I felt that the one hand that was holding my waist tightened. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a punch landed on his face. His grip loosened on me, and I freed myself.

I moved a bit and saw my brother trying hard to control his anger. I can see the anger in his eyes. Zain looked at him and smirked while touching his nose, which was bleeding. I was shocked to see that. I was about to go towards him, but my brother held my hand and said to Zain, "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER," and told me to go to the car.

Adnan Bhai was walking in front. I looked back and found Zain standing in the same place. I quickly went towards him and opened my purse to see if I had anything. Luckily,I have vaseline. I took some on my finger and rubbed it around his nose and said to him, "Visit a doctor if you can.". The horn of the car came again, and I quickly went towards the car.

The whole car ride, my brother didn't utter a word. He didn't even look at me :( . My mind went back to the incidents that happened a few minutes ago. I don't know what's the reason for the enmity between Him and Bhai and why all the people think of him as a bad person. I feel safe with him. That night...

6 years ago..

Why is everything so dark? I screamed, "Bhai, where are you?? Save me, Bhai." Suddenly, gunfire started. And the door opened, and there stood HIM.

Present..

The car ride came to a halt. I got down and saw that Bhai didn't even wait for me. I am going to cry now. I didn't go to meet that jerk. It was him who came in my way. Agghhhh, this is so frustrating.

HIS POV

The guard called me and told me that a car had been following her for the past 20 minutes. When I reached there, I saw that a car was about to hit her, but it couldn't because my guards fired on the tyre of the car. I looked towards her and saw that a guy who had an injection in his hand bumped into her. He was about to inject her, but I shot him before he could do anything.

But what excited me today was her care for me. When her brother punched me, only because of her didn't I do anything. She touched me. She doesn't hate me like every other person. She cares for me. I used to know that she's the epitome of kindness, but her care for me is different because I saw the way her body reacts to my touch.

My phone rang, and I saw that my P.A. was calling me. I answered his call, and he reminded me that today in the evening I need to attend a business party. And as far as I know, Adnan Khan is going to come, which means Anaya will also come as the business partner and invite families too.

______________________________________

HI LOVELY PEOPLE
THE SECOND PART IS HERE ...
DO LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS WORTH READING..
And please vote and follow..
THANK YOU ..

Word count : 1090 words

KISSES 🤭😘😘😚😚